New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

58 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

In 2015 Susan and her friend actually said something about GN’R getting back together  when it was still just a rumor. So it wouldn’t be surprising if she just did the same thing with that post. 

"Everyone knows guns n' Roses are coming back". I Remember It perfectly.

5 hours ago, Caedo said:

If the three of them recorded a song together they wouldn't be putting it on a solo record that won't receive a lot of press in mainstream circles

Not necessary true. If they cared about the press they would of been using them more for their tours but we got hardly anything from the band. 

They also have always guested on friends of the band or solo albums etc steve jones, seb bach, gilby Clarke, the outpatience, this rumored trex tribute song which again isnt the most mainstream song for a comeback.

Heres hoping 2019 brings us alot of new material.

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

If it’s a double album, I don’t even have hope that it’s a full NITL show - CD’s run 80 minutes, so two discs is a maximum of 2 hrs 40 mins. 

Most of the 2016 show's were under that time.  

This would be edited too, I doubt the solos and stuff would be on there.  

17 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Some quoted Mitch in here saying GN'R are recording or have recorded for a Trex tribute album.  Mitch has now received a letter from the producer of that record that clearly says that is not true.  The song suggested is done by Kesha? 

To have a nobody like kesha who wouldnt have any idea who trex is anyway on that album. Now that would be an insult to trex if anything.

Rumored guests u2, foo fighters, elton john, joan jet, perry farrell and kesha?? Doesnt really fit the mold for me. Now slot gnr in the place of kesha and it fits perfect along side of those other artists/bands for the tribute.

*update* did some googling and supposedly she is on the tribute err terrible choice in my opinion.

Edited by vloors
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, vloors said:

To have a nobody like kesha who wouldnt have any idea who trex is anyway on that album. Now that would be an insult to trex if anything.

Rumored guests u2, foo fighters, elton john, joan jet, perry farrell and kesha?? Doesnt really fit the mold for me. Now slot gnr in the place of kesha and it fits perfect along side of those other artists/bands for the tribute.

*update* did some googling and supposedly she is on the tribute err terrible choice in my opinion.

Keshas amazing shut your face.

8 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

i hope... it must be 2016! Don't like the 2017 - 2018 rasp.. it was shaky. Listen to some 2016 videos.. his rasp was very good. The Soundboards of Coachella sounds amazing. Remember some guy posted that a never heard live version of Paradise City was played in a radio? I believe him and i pretty sure it's 2016

That was me that posted re Paradise City. The damned radio station never got back to me but through other posters I think we narrowed it down to Coachella.

Axl alluded to new music...or something new last night.

"We had to get through this to get to what's next" or something like that.

My hopes for something new are slightly higher than before, but also very low because this is Gn'R. I think we're in a better position then we were a few years ago, however.

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

My hopes for something new are slightly higher than before, but also very low because this is Gn'R. I think we're in a better position then we were a few years ago, however.

Where did he say this?

Sounds promising, hopefully it doesn't take a GnR minute to get there

3 hours ago, vloors said:

Man what an ignorant thing to say.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Just because someone sings pop music doesn't mean she isn't a fan of rock and roll or has no idea who T.Rex is.  Plenty of pop singers have proven otherwise like Fergie or Lady Gaga or Pink.

Kesha has also collaborated with Alice Cooper and other rock acts.

Your attempt to insult doesn't make your comment any less ignorant.

Ke$ha is an easy target. I'm not a huge fan but I respect the shit out of her. Then again, I actually know what I'm talking about as opposed to the person insulting her. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, vloors said:

I'm no fan of hers but I like the song she did with The Struts, she's not out of her element on rock songs....

Not a bad voice and the scream at 2:18 is pretty good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Ke$ha is an easy target. I'm not a huge fan but I respect the shit out of her. Then again, I actually know what I'm talking about as opposed to the person insulting her. 

Right.  Same here.  She has my respect even if it isn't my type of music.  To each their own though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I'm beginning to hope that he wouldn't have said anything. It is pretty normal/expected thing to release a Blu-Ray or a live album using material from a major tour.  IMO that is the most likely scenario.  What Axl said was vague and can mean many different things. So getting my hopes up because of it - I'm not going to go there anymore. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers