New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

17 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

What's wrong with this versions rendition of Patience?

I don't think it is bad, I just think it falls kind of flat compared to the classic versions. The versions from the Skin N' Bones tour were absolutely amazing. I also loved the GITR tour versions such as Tokyo. Also loved the dirty electric versions they did with Izzy. These ones just seem kind of lazy I guess. Very basic.. The solos don't have the same feeling.. They sound lazy and rushed.. maybe a tempo thing.  Axl's phrasing can be weird but that is the norm these days. Not bad.. Too me just doesn't capture the feel like they used to be able to do. Even with Axl's voice struggles I feel the band should be able to make up for that at this point. 

• Like 1

The last time they threw us with a live album compilation (The real band that is), it was a Goodbye to the Classic Band cd for the fans.

The last time New GnR did a live album, it ended up being a goodbye, since the band split up not too long after, and a semi-reunion happened.

It's hard for me to believe that they will release a live album. Historically it doesn't make sense, and how much market is there for a third live album with the same songs on Live Era and on Appetite for Democracy ?? I honestly don't see it happening.

I don't think that cover thing is true either.

For 2019 I expect that they will announce more tour dates, and maybe a new album at the end of the year 2019, or a Greatest Hits around that same time, if the new album release fails. I could be wrong, but that's what I think will happen.

Edited by Propaganda

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Hmmm....

vdluv9.jpg

The guy is just this "funny", everytime he posts pics about meat based food (constantly) he writes "vegan", like any other 14 year old who think he's funny would do, so don't bully kids and don't read too much into these random teeny things

Edited by Uncle Bob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't know if this has been answered in some of the previous posts ( I admit I haven't read all the latest DVD vs Blu Ray posts) but could it be that they decide to just stream it instead? Perhaps strike a deal with a streaming company that lets members stream the concert? I can see this happening more than DVD/Blu Ray Releases, seeing as most people don't buy phisical media but stream their entertainment.

Edited by Nostalgia^

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:06 PM, Gimpy Hewitt said:

THE BIG JANUARY ANNOUNCEMENT CAME EARLY

Pre ordered mine. Should be coming out either the end of this month or sometime in January. It's worth the wait either way.

4 minutes ago, 80309561 said:

seems like a live release would make sense since 5 million people saw them take a break then tour the live release

I would love it, but I want a live cd and dvd/blue ray together. It would make sense for GNR to release it after this world wide tour.

11 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Pre ordered mine. Should be coming out either the end of this month or sometime in January. It's worth the wait either way.

I would love it, but I want a live cd and dvd/blue ray together. It would make sense for GNR to release it after this world wide tour.

Mine shipped the day I ordered it, should arrive on Friday. Shipping from Ferndale, Michigan. 

They’re most likely not releasing an album until it’s time for a new major world tour. It makes no sense to release new music at their level without getting on the road for 2-3 yrs again

If anything gets released before the time for that type of commitment, it’s something to holdover or prob something else to facilitate a shorter run of shows 

• GNFNR 1