New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

There’s focus on new material. Whether that be old stuff that will be re-recorded by the current lineup as well as new tracks. Combined with some live releases and more touring. Not being cryptic, but like I said the writing is all over the place. Nobody thought this was going to last. Nobody. 

Why wouldn't it last? They are in their 50's now. They made over a half billion dollars on tour with no new album or Adler/Izzy. All of the shows after the troubadour weren't just booked on a whim and a prayer. You can't get into football stadiums on a months notice. 

Tbey could drop EU Arena dates & do the same set & IT WILL SELL OUT in no time they know this.

They have made so much £££££ from this they know they could keep it going bring it on..,!!!!!

Also says on there twitter account Thats a wrap.......FOR NOW....!!!!!

Edited by Gavin82

8 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

Really though? It seems like he’s getting his “new music” fix with The Conspirators.

8 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

Nah, Slash loves the money as everybody else. If the money is there, Slash will be too

Simply my opinion, based on nothing other than my guess. It's my opinion though. I just don't see another tour with Slash without new music.

• GNFNR 1

23 hours ago, Its Tino said:

Let’s all remember this is GNR so prepare for disappointment. 

Like the countdown that led to mass removals from YouTube then charging $1000 for the said stuff. 

Oh come on! Be happy for all the amazing music and tours GNR has done over the years. At least the guys are alive and healthy now. I'm happy about that and anything new would be welcome, but I'm not stopping my life waiting for it.

If it happens it happens. Enjoy the holidays and pray for a better world!

16 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

I hear ya. I guess it’s just hard to envision him putting his foot down like that.

It has nothing to do with “putting his foot down.” We are in a very interesting point in the bands history. Without Slash, there’s zero way Guns will ever do any more touring of epic proportions like we have seen. Axl knows this. Management knows this. Nobody wants to play to half filled arenas anymore. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

It has nothing to do with “putting his foot down.” We are in a very interesting point in the bands history. Without Slash, there’s zero way Guns will ever do any more touring of epic proportions like we have seen. Axl knows this. Management knows this. Nobody wants to play to half filled arenas anymore. 

I mean, refusing to tour without releasing new music would be putting his foot down. So it does have to do with that...

23 hours ago, Its Tino said:

Let’s all remember this is GNR so prepare for disappointment. 

Like the countdown that led to mass removals from YouTube then charging $1000 for the said stuff. 

They didn't charge 1k for solely the audio - in fact now you can listen to the exact demos they removed except legally on Spotify - for free even if you don't have a premium subscription - in higher fidelity than you ever could.  Or for purchase on iTunes, for example

I think the L&L is overpriced for what is included, however your comment is definitely a misrepresentation of it in my opinion!

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 3

Axl knows he isn't doing stadiums in the States at least without Slash. Yeah he's got enough money for 10 lifetimes but I doubt Slash isn't doing shows regardless of if they have new music out. GnR could tour successfully for 10 more years with no new songs. The average concertgoer is there to hear SCOM,PC,WTTJ etc. They are the ones who made this tour a success not nerds like us attending multiple shows and hoping they play Dead Horse.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Axl knows he isn't doing stadiums in the States at least without Slash. Yeah he's got enough money for 10 lifetimes but I doubt Slash isn't doing shows regardless of if they have new music out. GnR could tour successfully for 10 more years with no new songs. The average concertgoer is there to hear SCOM,PC,WTTJ etc. They are the ones who made this tour a success not nerds like us attending multiple shows and hoping they play Dead Horse.

You are right, to a degree.

I do not think that even with a new album they will be able to play stadiums for the next 10 years..

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1