New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

8 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

You are right, to a degree.

I do not think that even with a new album they will be able to play stadiums for the next 10 years..

I do. Metallica does it but then again they take long breaks between tours. Anyway even if all of the regular posters on here stopped going to shows til they released new material that would make zero difference to the band's bottom line. As I said previously I'd bet they still owe the record company another new studio album so I'm sure we'll see one. 

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh come on! Be happy for all the amazing music and tours GNR has done over the years. At least the guys are alive and healthy now. I'm happy about that and anything new would be welcome, but I'm not stopping my life waiting for it.

If it happens it happens. Enjoy the holidays and pray for a better world!

They were alive before the tour too yanno!

When did I say I wasn’t happy. I’m simply here to curb your enthusiasm. :P

3 hours ago, WhazUp said:

They didn't charge 1k for solely the audio - in fact now you can listen to the exact demos they removed except legally on Spotify - for free even if you don't have a premium subscription - in higher fidelity than you ever could.  Or for purchase on iTunes, for example

I think the L&L is overpriced for what is included, however your comment is definitely a misrepresentation of it in my opinion!

Ah yes I forgot about the chachkies! Lol

54 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I do not think that even with a new album they will be able to play stadiums for the next 10 years..

I think they could keep playing stadiums in 2 scenarios: either release a (relatively successful) album and bring a couple popular opening bands (like Metallica does), or co-headline with another major band.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I think they could keep playing stadiums in 2 scenarios: either release a (relatively successful) album and bring a couple popular opening bands (like Metallica does), or co-headline with another major band.

GNR/Metallica Tour Part II: Now with fewer riots! :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Amir said:

Speaking of pyro... why is it gone from LALD? I'm normally not huge on pyro but it always fit that song really well, the gunshots don't really do it for me.

Yea the 'bombs' or whatever they're called are annoying and kinda distracting. LALD benefits from pyro tho, and I like it on CD and Nov Rain. The fireworks during PC for the stadium shows in 2016 were cool. I kinda wish they'd use CD to open the encore, and bring back the long intro and 2010 pyro:

(at 1:50)

• GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Axl knows he isn't doing stadiums in the States at least without Slash. Yeah he's got enough money for 10 lifetimes but I doubt Slash isn't doing shows regardless of if they have new music out. GnR could tour successfully for 10 more years with no new songs. The average concertgoer is there to hear SCOM,PC,WTTJ etc. They are the ones who made this tour a success not nerds like us attending multiple shows and hoping they play Dead Horse.

Huh? I don't think anyone said anything about forum members making a tour successful, so I'm not sure what that has to so with anything. 

Yes, GNR could tour for a long time without new music but they're certainly not going to be doing stadiums that whole time.

Either way, my comment had nothing to do with the success of any tour or who actually attends the tours. 

1 hour ago, RageKage said:

The cool dudes who already bitch about the next tour without new music will probably feel very stupid by the end of next year.

If only there was some kind of team that works on managing these sort of things through clear communication and managing people's expectations. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Guys. There will be another album. There will be new releases. There will be another tour. And a lot will be happening next year. The writing is all over the place.  Let’s not get our panties in a bunch and focus on being excited as to what’s next. 

Based on the past 25 years of GnR fandom, this is a path leading to inevitable disappointment. 

I would love a either a live album from this tour, a live cd from the skin and bones show tour of the illusions (which is least likely until a use your illusion box set im guessing), or the leftover chinese stuff with slash and duff added parts. Id love a complete new album with this lineup but that seems unlikely.  I think the closest to "new material" is the leftover chinese with slash and duff adding some parts.  

8 minutes ago, edsonandhudson said:

I think GNR will release a full album of new songs in the near future. Fuck the haters and negativity. I'm glad this message board is open to all opinions but I just can't stand those who say GNR will not release anything ever again. It makes no sense!

Bring it on 2019! GNR will rule the world again. Get ready you snowflakes, Axl and Slash will kick your asses! Fuck Trump too by the way!

Amen! :D;)

• Like 1