RussTCB

New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

5 hours ago, dalsh327 said:

Burning question: will Slash and Paul Tobias be in the same room? 

Howdy howdy motherfucker, where’ve you been, been a while man!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, History2010 said:

I remember reading that Bumblefoot reccomended a Brazilian guitar player as his replacement when he left. 

Maybe it was BBF being kind instead being obscene when he left and still being tongue and cheek

Telling Axl to go get a Brazilian....

4 hours ago, History2010 said:

I remember reading that Bumblefoot reccomended a Brazilian guitar player as his replacement when he left. 

This is actually true. His name is Marcelo Barbosa and he is a virtuoso that used to be famous for his clinics and now is in Angra, filling for Kiko Loureiro who left to join Megadeth. 

He actually got a invitation to go to LA as he was a BBF recomendation, he wouldnt even do an audition as far as I know, but then the reunion took place. 

The guy is what it is, a virtuoso, a extremely skilled guitar player but as BBF a bad fit. 

On 1/5/2019 at 11:07 PM, Bitchisback said:

I likes BBF.  It was cool how in his solo spot back in the day he would play don't cry.  Axl finally got the hint that they should add it and more Illusion songs to the set.  I really loved his Don't Cry solo spot when the crowd would sing along.

From all of the fan interactions described here over the years, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would have a bad thing to say about BBF as a person. The guy went on stage every night and played through serious back problems. Plus, he leaked a bunch of music for us all to enjoy (allegedly :headbang:)!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

I see a pattern here...

1999 - Oh My God released on End Of Days

2008 - Chinese Democracy album released

2019 - Rock The Rock released on Looney Tunes

2028 - New album confirmed!

2028❓ then a little patience...:sleeper:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DTV88 said:

From all of the fan interactions described here over the years, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would have a bad thing to say about BBF as a person. The guy went on stage every night and played through serious back problems. Plus, he leaked a bunch of music for us all to enjoy (allegedly :headbang:)!

I've never thought Bumble nor DJ were a good fit for GN'R, but by all accounts they're genuinely good guys who always cared about the fanbase.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DTV88 said:

I have no doubt they're all great people, I just dont think they fit GNR, specially Bbf. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, default_ said:

I have no doubt they're all great people, I just dont think they fit GNR, specially Bbf. 

Listening Bumblefoot's singing makes me think that he should join Iron Maiden. :P

3 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Listening Bumblefoot's singing makes me think that he should join Iron Maiden. :P

where is he singing? can you post something, i've never heard him sing?

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

First song here is IM's Wasted years... 

Don't mind the Hello Kitty guitar... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, default_ said:

I didn't follow the band closely at all  when he was in it but from the posts I would see on here from time to time he seemed to come off as whiny or a victim. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I didn't follow the band closely at all  when he was in it but from the posts I would see on here from time to time he seemed to come off as whiny or a victim. 

but it came from a place of a will to create and respect the fans, he overshares but it's not without valid reasons at the time. he didn't understand the late starting times and not releasing albums in a timely manner.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rovim said:

but it came from a place of a will to create and respect the fans, he overshares but it's not without valid reasons at the time. he didn't understand the late starting times and not releasing albums in a timely manner.

Like any normal musician woud ;)

I like him, he seems sweet 

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Like any normal musician woud ;)

I like him, he seems sweet 

Agree he seems to have the same attitude as slashin treating fans and those that have paid to see you play, which is you start when your supposed to start.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

First song here is IM's Wasted years... 

Don't mind the Hello Kitty guitar... 

Damn, he sounds better than I thought he would. From why I’ve heard he seems like a decent guy, I just couldn’t like him when Slash wasn’t in the band, but now that he’s back I can look at BBF with an unbiased view. I recently got into Dream Theater, and after hearing his vocals, he could easily sing some of those tracks. Cool to know he joined up with former memebers of Dream Theater.

On 1/5/2019 at 7:24 PM, Len Cnut said:

Howdy howdy motherfucker, where’ve you been, been a while man!

Some of us keep the GNR boat afloat with speculating when there's nothing going on. There's more drama going on with The Monkees in comparison 

18 hours ago, gunsguy said:

I disagree... Bumble yes... DJ and genuine should never be used in the same sentence.

As genuine as the leather on that Locked N' Loaded box!

• Haha 1