RussTCB

New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

No offensive to either of you but this thread has already been derailed many times. If you happen to want to discuss the pro's and con's of DJ in GN'R again, please just start a thread in the Civil War section to do so. Thanks!

Its hard russ not to derail a thread when someone brings up ashba. But im fine not to talk about it. Carry on.....

• Like 2

Not sure when this interview took place, most likely last year as it sounds like NITL was not over yet, but stilI worth sharing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Not sure when this interview took place, most likely last year as it sounds like NITL was not over yet, but stilI worth sharing.

I hate to say but can it be translated?.

So the idear is that this interview was made in Paris so...(Download ?) . Hope the French journalist translate weel what Slash said because he said that he and Axl have the best relationship they ever had. He said they want all want to be again (NITL band) to work on a new album. for the fan but also for them.

here it it a traduction of a traduction of French bad translator !!!

Edited by AxlSlashthebest
  • Thanks 1

My quick translation of the only part we care about:

Will there be a new Guns N' Roses album?
I have to be really careful with what I say because when people quote me, it's not always my words. We're having fun with Guns, we're working well together. I never got along so well with Axl. When the tour is over, we'll want to meet. It's the next step. That's what we all want. It will make people happy but we'll do it firstly for ourselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

I have to be really careful with what I say because when people quote me, it's not always my words. We're having fun with Guns, we're working well together. I never got along so well with Axl. When the tour is over, we'll want to meet. It's the next step. That's what we all want. It will make people happy but we'll do it firstly for ourselves.

they need to do it right, so there is no destructive conflicts personally and also take the time to write and record the album and than to promote it in the right way. so I believe they're being careful to not commit to anything and give false hope but they're gonna probably get to it, enter the studio and give it a try. Axl's priorities and pace of action isn't something that is accepted by a lot of fans it seems but that's still the same, he'll do it when he feels like it and in his own way imo. Slash and Duff can only start the real process when Axl fires the starting gun

Edited by Rovim

Another project that could see a release was the 2016 Show at Dodger Stadium that I believe they announced was being filmed for future release as a DVD, Blu Ray.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Another project that could see a release was the 2016 Show at Dodger Stadium that I believe they announced was being filmed for future release as a DVD, Blu Ray.

Did they ever actually announce this ? or was it just speculation.

10 hours ago, Nalbi said:

" never got along so well with Axl", im not sure whether he should have mentioned hat......

2 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Did they ever actually announce this ? or was it just speculation.

From what I  remember they hung notices around the stadium telling people they may be recorded/ show was being recorded for future release

Edited by RedHook

48 minutes ago, RedHook said:

The gig was filmed but they never announced anything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

" never got along so well with Axl", im not sure whether he should have mentioned hat......

It almost certainly meant "I've never gotten along so well with Axl [more than I do now]". A little detail lost in translation perhaps.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

It almost certainly meant "I've never gotten along so well with Axl [more than I do now]". A little detail lost in translation perhaps.

Exactly....that's how I took it anyways.

6 hours ago, RedHook said:

From what I  remember they hung notices around the stadium telling people they may be recorded/ show was being recorded for future release

Did't they film every show in the past? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

Yeah this is the way i took it too

Which is good to hear :)

8 hours ago, RedHook said:

I just binged gnr after work and Houston tx, 2016 ‘catcher’  is my favorite version of that song ( Brian May’s demo a close second ) Axl sounds  great and I really heard Slash on that song for the first time, “The future is wide open” but in a great way!  Sorry if off topic 😐

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ZODIAC said:

Maybe the crowd was filmed more at the LA Show. It's the only show I have heard that notices were posted about the filming

Edited by RedHook

17 hours ago, ZODIAC said:

I think they keep the footage that's shown on the big screens, but that's different than having a show professionally filmed (the screen footage has fewer angles and is probably lesser quality)

1 hour ago, RedHook said:

Maybe the crowd was filmed more at the LA Show. It's the only show I have heard that notices were posted about the filming

Wasn't Toronto 2016 was also professionally filmed? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

January 22ed now and I don't see an announcement in sight 😞

Who said anything about an announcement?

2 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

January 22ed now and I don't see an announcement in sight 😞

What announcement?  I am totally out of the loop on that one

26 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

What announcement?  I am totally out of the loop on that one

There was some bullshit rumor started of a Jan 2019 announcement