RussTCB

New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

I glanced at the calendar this morning and saw January 31...

My first thought was IT'S STILL JANUARY!  WTF this band.

I've gone insane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are so dry on news and music that Bret Buchanan is writing puff pieces about the Sorry vocal stems with Axl and Seb, and other sites claim it to be a lost, unreleased track. Haha.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, kever20 said:

We are so dry on news and music that Bret Buchanan is writing puff pieces about the Sorry vocal stems with Axl and Seb, and other sites claim it to be a lost, unreleased track. Haha.

I saw that and couldn't believe it. Baz's vocals are on the album, they're just buried in the mix.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hitmanhart408 said:

start at about 2:00

The way he says it makes me believe the band is really doing something right now. Not that I expect anything but, you know. 

Thanks for sharing!

Edited by default_
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I saw that and couldn't believe it. Baz's vocals are on the album, they're just buried in the mix.

I wouldn't even say they're buried. His obviously autotuned vocals are very audible. I guess some oohs and ahhs are kind of buried.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KURT19 said:

I glanced at the calendar this morning and saw January 31...

My first thought was IT'S STILL JANUARY!  WTF this band.

I've gone insane.

How many hours left in January?

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I wondered if Baz actually thinks his vocals were cut from the record? The way he responded to Brando on Twitter made me think that was the case.

22 minutes ago, Dean said:

I wondered if Baz actually thinks his vocals were cut from the record? The way he responded to Brando on Twitter made me think that was the case.

Oh, I'm sure he does lol. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

amazing what rechard said at 2:25 minuts of the video. how he could said that if there is not even a little piece of reality? I'm so optimist !!!!

Optimistic about a new GnR record? Good luck!

I believe Richard is a eternal believer, he probably dream about releasing a gnr album with a stable lineup and thats why he is always so hopeful and optimistic. 

I like him, wish they could sort things out and release an album with the current lineup, I dislike the idea of having Frank on drums but it could work in studio. 

9 minutes ago, goodtimes8inity said:

Hopefully they come back and tour arenas.

They already had to step down to arenas on their last run through the US. If they chose to tour again without a new album, they can probably do arenas again though.

19 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

amazing what rechard said at 2:25 minuts of the video. how he could said that if there is not even a little piece of reality? I'm so optimist !!!!

"I've got this record with the Guns N Roses guys that hopefully we'll get out soon." -- that's the clearest indication I've heard yet that they are actually working on something. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goodtimes8inity said:

Hopefully they come back and tour arenas.

Well, with a new record they'll probably tour stadiums.

You know, the lack of real information if they're actually doing something is terrible, but if were Axl, i'd do the same thing. After the drama it was CD, i'd keep it very low, so there would be no pressure from the press and the fans and then just release the album out of nowhere.

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

Why are they so silent???

because they treat the fans with contempt. 

• GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Well Slash is on tour currently. If there was some news on GNR, it would hurt SMKC since all the focus would be on GNR. We'll probably not hear of anything until July when the tour is over. This is totally understandable out of respect for Slash. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, donny said:

because they treat the fans with contempt. 

Pretty much

do people really expect anything different? 

Tired act. Played out. 

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

They already had to step down to arenas on their last run through the US. If they chose to tour again without a new album, they can probably do arenas again though.

They didn't have to step down. It was winter, so they couldn't play outdoor stadiums

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Italian girl said:

They probably have nothing to say :shrugs:

Maybe people are getting burnt out, that is why they are doing arenas. You can only do so much touring continuously without pulling back a bit. A lot of the legendary acts that do stadiums don't do it continuously and if they did, they would end up eventually doing residencies in Las Vegas because they wouldn't be able to fill arenas. 

5 hours ago, RageKage said:

They didn't have to step down. It was winter, so they couldn't play outdoor stadiums

And does that explain all of the arena shows that weren't sold out?