New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

3 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

The same production crew that filmed the Troubador gig and got stiffed on pay also filmed the Dodger Stadium gigs 

You'll never see any of it until Axl pays them off

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Dude must have the most rock solid NDAs ever. How many people have gone unpaid by this cat yet he keeps getting away with it? It's crazy. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that a very lousy April Fool's?

I seemed to recall it that way, and found these threads:

Now don't go spreading false rumours, @RussTCB, after you shut down threads twice for this :lol:

Am going with a new album with mostly reworked CD era songs with a single for the new Terminator movie. 

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

Now don't go spreading false rumours, @RussTCB, after you shut down threads twice for this :lol:

Yeah I thought that was a joke too

1 hour ago, Lio said:

While I may have remembered that one particular case wrong, there are certainly other cases where people have gone unpaid. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

I like the Terminator 6 tie in idea.

Any movie would want the new GNR song. 

I can imagine Frank basing the drums off the Terminator theme. Then Slash comes in riffing. 

When VR originally began there way of publicity was to do a song for a movie,  so guns may still do this. If guns dont do a movie pretty sure there will be a ton of publicity for an album or single.

4 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

When VR originally began there way of publicity was to do a song for a movie,  so guns may still do this. If guns dont do a movie pretty sure there will be a ton of publicity for an album or single.

It would just give the album an even higher profile. Also kind has that UYI de ja vu.

17 hours ago, Towelie said:

It's worth noting that SMKC are touring quite extensively thoroughout Jan, Feb and the beginning of March. I have a hard time believing GNR would drop a new record while Slash was on the road with his other band.

Probably just a crappy live album after all.

It would be great if they made every live show from the tour available for purchase, the way Metallica did it on their most recent tour.

Purchasing the specific show I attended (7/20/16, Foxboro MA) would be more of an incentive than just one random show, or worse yet, songs taken from a bunch of shows.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

If they have a song like Riad or Scraped and get Slash to rework it for Terminator 6 movie. 

1 hour ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

It would be great if they made every live show from the tour available for purchase, the way Metallica did it on their most recent tour.

Purchasing the specific show I attended (7/20/16, Foxboro MA) would be more of an incentive than just one random show, or worse yet, songs taken from a bunch of shows.

I agree completely. It would always be special, even if it wasn't considered the best show, I'd still like it more, because of the memories.

24 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

If this band does anything at all.... Believe me, it will be the dumbest choice available. They have always tripped over dollars picking up nickels.

My initial reaction was to hit the :lol: button to react to you post. In the time since I've actually become mad just because your post is SO damn true!

• Haha 2