New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

15 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

For all the shit Axl gets he’s still IMO one of the only genuine people in music. Everything he’s done since the inception of the band has always reaked of true punk. There’s a certain legitimate “go fuck yourself I’m doing this my way regardless of the outcome” attitude that he’s always possessed which is the true heart and soul of rock n’ roll. 

Totally agree!

5 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

So you think Axl has just been sitting back, resting on his laurels, do you? You think you know, but you have NO idea. You think Chinese Democracy is a single album? Quite contrary, my friend. It is merely the first in a series of albums, which collectively, will comprise of the first ever QUINTUPLE album! That’s right. I heard it through a guy who knows Alan Niven. The next album in the series will be out in 2020, with the 5th and final album of the Quintuple set series slated for release in 2056. How many more tuesdays til then???

What does Alan Niven know? 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

For all the shit Axl gets he’s still IMO one of the only genuine people in music. Everything he’s done since the inception of the band has always reaked of true punk. There’s a certain legitimate “go fuck yourself I’m doing this my way regardless of the outcome” attitude that he’s always possessed which is the true heart and soul of rock n’ roll. 

I think most people would consider him more of a diva than a punk....

• Like 3

On 2/12/2019 at 11:52 AM, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I def see where you’re coming from, cause that attitude is what captivated me.

but the heart and soul of rock n roll, to me, is creating music for the fans. 

Axls just him. Which is what I want him to be. I'd rather him go through everything now and be happy than stay with the old band, make another album, not exactly have the heart in it. I know as weird as it may sound; if GN'R only releases one more studio album, but it's on their own time, with full sincererity, scope, and effort, I'd be happier than if they just ripped off similar sounding crap year after year. (Regardless I want UYI and AFD tour shows still) 😁😁😁

• Like 1

On 2/12/2019 at 11:52 AM, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Besides the music, that's what made me a GNR fan to begin with. It's that's F U attitude of not letting someone stop you from achieving your goal. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

As frustrating as it is (when all you want is new music), I can't help but love Axl's attitude.

Axl must be the only person I've ever heard of that has never done anything just to keep the peace.

If Axl doesn't want to do something (or if he does) then he'll do it no matter what people think or how much money he is offered.

I think that's awesome - probably because I could never be that way!

• Like 2

On 13/02/2019 at 6:41 AM, Edward Nygma said:

Jeez remember Axl copping some crap on here for that World Cup 2014 Budweiser Ad, the whole 2 seconds of it!

It wasn't only his appearance in the ad, It was also the bastardization of Paradise City, and the general awkwardness of the whole thing. I probably hate on the Slash burger (as well as Slash/Fergie and other shit) more though.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It wasn't only his appearance in the ad, It was also the bastardization of Paradise City, and the general awkwardness of the whole thing. I probably hate on the Slash burger (as well as Slash/Fergie and other shit) more though.

No way - theres a Slash burger?! :wow: