New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

23 minutes ago, Lio said:

image.png.495dcb2c9701bb1761d39370fb9d76d9.png

That looks better with the parmesan crisp in place of the top hat. Still sounds better then it looks imho. But I'm here eating a runny egg and cheese sandwich on a bun that looks a hot mess. More so with each bite!

Has anyone tried a Slash Burger?

Edited by soon

22 minutes ago, soon said:

That looks better with the parmesan crisp in place of the top hat. Still sounds better then it looks imho. But I'm here eating a runny egg and cheese sandwich on a bun that looks a hot mess. More so with each bite!

Has anyone tried a Slash Burger?

Don’t be dissing breakfast sandwiches they’re smack

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I can see the ad campaign now, Slash with his back to us at a urinal, a burger in one hand, the words 'HAVE A SLASH' across the screen, followed by the sound of urine starting to flow as goes 'urgh, I'm lovin' it' right before he takes a bite.

Knowing him he would probably do an ad like that! Fits his sense of humor.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Still looks pretty disgusting, what the hell is that white stuff dripping from it? Melting cheese?

Yeah, I wouldn't order it either. Looks disgusting to me too. Which is funny, as usually those ads look a lot tastier than burgers in real life.

37 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Prediction: This thread will hit 150 pages before we get any POSSIBLE information about a new album.

That means still approximately 86 pages of discussion about Looney Tunes, suspicious looking burgers and cheese. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 3

You do realise that you can do almost everything GN'R. You can dine on GN'R cheese or buy the Slash burger. You can wear the tattoos from the boxset. You can wear the Christmas jumper on Christmas Day, ''Welcome to the Jingle''. You can play with the action figures. You can lay your head on a Guns N' Roses pillow case at night. You can do all of that but you can't buy a new album!! You can basically buy anything GN'R, applicable to any human contingency, except for the actual GN'R thing you want which is a brand new spanking album!

(I'm sure the GN'R condoms will be out soon, as well as a Guns N' Roses coffin. Yes, even having sex and dying will be done ''Guns N' Roses style''). 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Fear not. Richard may give us something to talk about on the podcast.

I'm guessing it's same old, same old.  But I can't blame the guy, he can't really say much else. Imagine if he said: "There will never be a new Gn'R album" or "I have no idea what's going on." or "None of us have the balls to ask Axl if he'd like to release new music."  :P

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Cheese. GNRAIR. Budweiser commercials. Burgers. Duff being ''punk as fuck'' with his Gucci bags. These people are an utter joke!

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

You do realise that you can do almost everything GN'R. You can dine on GN'R cheese or buy the Slash burger. You can wear the tattoos from the boxset. You can wear the Christmas jumper on Christmas Day, ''Welcome to the Jingle''. You can play with the action figures. You can lay your head on a Guns N' Roses pillow case at night. You can do all of that but you can't buy a new album!! You can basically buy anything GN'R, applicable to any human contingency, except for the actual GN'R thing you want which is a brand new spanking album!

(I'm sure the GN'R condoms will be out soon, as well as a Guns N' Roses coffin. Yes, even having sex and dying will be done ''Guns N' Roses style''). 

A few people here have pointed out that the band has probably nothing to do with the cheese... but many of their "products" are really lame.. still it could be worse:

enhanced-buzz-3539-1379948435-5.jpg?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 2