New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

12 minutes ago, soon said:

Catchy slogan for it too! 

GNR Condoms: The Most Dangerous Condoms On Earth

Kiss produced condoms,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtIlW0Nkji5ykOsINvbAO

Fernando will get on the case soon enough to produce a GN'R equivalent. Three hour meeting on whether to opt for neon variety.

This is what Guns N' Roses are now: bloody Kiss!! 

PS

They are probably worse actually. At least Kiss were obsessed with getting your money from the beginning. Guns went through this big song and dance about having attitude and being punk and having integrity. All a swizz in the end. A massive con. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

23 hours ago, Its Tino said:

I def see where you’re coming from, cause that attitude is what captivated me.

but the heart and soul of rock n roll, to me, is creating music for the fans. 

I do appreciate your opinion. It’s all about interpretation. But most true artists will tell you their music isn’t for their fans, it’s for themselves. It’s being able to release this vision, this muse they have inside of them so they are able to move on to their next internal project. 

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Kiss produced condoms,

Fernando will get on the case soon enough to produce a GN'R equivalent. Three hour meeting on whether to opt for neon variety.

PS

They are probably worse actually. At least Kiss were obsessed with getting your money from the beginning. Guns went through this big song and dance about having attitude and being punk and having integrity. All a swizz in the end. A massive con. 

Hahaha! Oh for sure, and Im sure your correct that theres plenty more junk to come from both entities. Dimbag was buried in a Kiss Kasket iirc.

Very true, KISS never had the pretence that Guns did about such things. The perfect crime. 

So... that condom is designed so that when one ties up after finishing they would be confronted with the image of Simmons with his tongue in the spunk... Lick It Up indeed.

Edited by soon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Kiss produced condoms,

PS

At least Kiss release stuff, I like their music and Im pretty content with their music/video imput and just ignore everything else. 

If GNR were anything like KISS when it comes to music and video releases itd be great. 

2 hours ago, soon said:

Hahaha! Oh for sure, and Im sure your correct that theres plenty more junk to come from both entities. Dimbag was buried in a Kiss Kasket iirc.

Very true, KISS never had the pretence that Guns did about such things. The perfect crime. 

So... that condom is designed so that when one ties up after finishing they would be confronted with the image of Simmons with his tongue in the spunk... Lick It Up indeed.

True dime did. Him and vinnie were major kiss fans, dime even had ace frehley tattoo. Ill give props that at least KISS release all of thie old shows even despite how much gene and paul hate peter and ace. Ill give props that they give their old school fans the kissology videos. Axl is to stupid and proud to do this.

6 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Rammstein did something similar too I think.

Yep, deluxe album included in a case of dildos modelled on each band member. Expensive brand new, but a bargain on the second hand market... or so I'm told...

"Excellent condition, only light wear, lube missing. CD still sealed."

Edited by Azifwekare
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

This reminds me of the Asbha water thread -  I posted whats next? Ashba ashtrays?

Completely joking i googled it - and sure enough Ashba was already selling ashtrays.

He could do with a roadie bringing out one of his signature AshbaSWAG (TM) Ashbatrays, instead of defiling $5,000 guitars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2019 at 2:47 AM, Sydney Fan said:

Makes 2. Which means was AB scheduled to work on an album some time back, or because slashs day job has called?.

AB is like clockwork every 3 years or so they make a new record then tour for about 1.5-2 years, do solo projects for a year or so then come back and do another record. Myles had found two bands who could work constantly and in a great schedule so he had music out at least every other year for almost the past decade it is great. The man has released 10 (1 of which will be ABIV) full albums in the past 15 years between 2 bands and his solo album, 8 of which have come out since 2010.

1. ODR - AB - 2004
  2. BlackBird - AB - 2007
  3. Slash - Slash - 2010
  4. ABIII - AB - 2010
  5. Apocalyptic Love - Slash - 2012
  6. Fortress -  AB - 2013
  7. World On Fire - Slash - 2014
  8. The Last Hero - AB - 2016
  9. Year of The Tiger - Solo - 2018
  10. Living The Dream - Slash - 2018
  11. ABIV - AB - 2019
Edited by The Dissident