RussTCB

New GN'R Release Coming In 2019? **RUMOR THREAD**

1 hour ago, sl4yer said:

Well, Marilyn Manson sells dildos with his image on it. Fernando, it's your turn, you know what to do...

Fer-dildo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, sl4yer said:

If we are talking about condoms..

Well, Marilyn Manson sells dildos with his image on it. Fernando, it's your turn, you know what to do...

Rammstein did something similar too I think.

6 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Rammstein did something similar too I think.

Yep, deluxe album included in a case of dildos modelled on each band member. Expensive brand new, but a bargain on the second hand market... or so I'm told...

"Excellent condition, only light wear, lube missing. CD still sealed."

Edited by Azifwekare
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

This reminds me of the Asbha water thread -  I posted whats next? Ashba ashtrays?

Completely joking i googled it - and sure enough Ashba was already selling ashtrays.

He could do with a roadie bringing out one of his signature AshbaSWAG (TM) Ashbatrays, instead of defiling $5,000 guitars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/14/2019 at 10:47 AM, DieselDaisy said:

(I'm sure the GN'R condoms will be out soon). 

If they do I really really hope they market them with the tagline "Appetite for Protection"

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

Soon is the word...sooon.Most generic titles could be,Chinese Damnocracy II,UYI PART III. Slash should change the most of the stuff Axl have for new disc,with his own parts.Actually we talk about material old,songs could be 15-20 old.

On 16/02/2019 at 2:21 AM, WhazUp said:

If they do I really really hope they market them with the tagline "Appetite for Protection"

Could advertise using a studio version of their Johnny B Goode cover.

So Myles is official working on a new Alter Bridge album 

Knowing Slash is a workaholic, I think it's a safe bet he's taking this time to work with Axl, Duff and the gang on some GNR material before the final leg of the Living The Dream tour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

to be honest , I'm so happy he is back with his gang !!!

Makes 2. Which means was AB scheduled to work on an album some time back, or because slashs day job has called?.

10 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Makes 2. Which means was AB scheduled to work on an album some time back, or because slashs day job has called?.

They had scheduled it a while back.

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2019 at 2:47 AM, Sydney Fan said:

AB is like clockwork every 3 years or so they make a new record then tour for about 1.5-2 years, do solo projects for a year or so then come back and do another record. Myles had found two bands who could work constantly and in a great schedule so he had music out at least every other year for almost the past decade it is great. The man has released 10 (1 of which will be ABIV) full albums in the past 15 years between 2 bands and his solo album, 8 of which have come out since 2010.

1. ODR - AB - 2004
  2. BlackBird - AB - 2007
  3. Slash - Slash - 2010
  4. ABIII - AB - 2010
  5. Apocalyptic Love - Slash - 2012
  6. Fortress -  AB - 2013
  7. World On Fire - Slash - 2014
  8. The Last Hero - AB - 2016
  9. Year of The Tiger - Solo - 2018
  10. Living The Dream - Slash - 2018
  11. ABIV - AB - 2019
Edited by The Dissident

On 3/7/2019 at 3:50 AM, jacdaniel said:

What response do we realistically expect though?

If Slash said, "Yeah, we are definitely doing an album, its coming out in 2020"

All of a sudden, headlines in all of the media would read that a Guns album is due next year.

That creates a lot of pressure that they just don't need. 

Current freshmen will have graduated before Axl finds the intestinal fortitude to release a new album. Oh, I’m sure we’ll see it, but “soon” is definitely not the word. The earliest it could possibly happen is 2021 and that’s being extremely optimistic. As we all know, optimism doesn’t come cheap for GNR fans. Prepare for more heartache...

Posted (edited)

Fortus congratulated Frank with his Birthday (on Facebook) with a picture of Frank holding a birtday cake, of course this could be a picture of last year

(Slash is also in the piucture)

Or does this mean they're hanging out/ recording together ?

Edited by merces

Posted (edited)

I heard from an anonymous and unverified source claiming to have gleaned this from someone close to Axl but thought I’d pass it along to our community.  Only a rumor so take it with many grains of salt of course.  Unfortunately I have no further information.  Don’t shoot the messenger.  Has anyone caught wind of anything to corroborate this?

[Mods please feel free to move this thread if it doesn’t belong here]

Edited by ceres

You could try reaching out to Mitch Lafon. He's usually open about GN'R rumours... This is the first rumour i've heard of a late 2020 release though, but it makes more sense than a release this year.

1 hour ago, ceres said:

I heard from an anonymous and unverified source claiming to have gleaned this from someone close to Axl but thought I’d pass it along to our community.  Only a rumor so take it with many grains of salt of course.  Unfortunately I have no further information.  Don’t shoot the messenger.  Has anyone caught wind of anything to corroborate this?

[Mods please feel free to move this thread if it doesn’t belong here]

"late 2020"

...soon is not the word... 

Not holding my breath. It'll be a cold day in hell.