DTJ80

Ritz 88 - best audio version?

Now - I know there are literally dozens of versions out there but what is deemed to be the best one? I heard a version which appears to be a rip of the #3 video source and all was good until a horrendous addition of swearing during the rant before OTGM (horrendous in the way it was done) and the chat before Mama Kin.

There were a few other issues but wondered if there was a clear winner out there as best version? I gather that the #2 video is supposed to be the best but not sure if the audio has the ‘additions’?

6 hours ago, Lim666 said:

02/02/2019

you tease! Does this mean there's gonna be new release?

May I suggest IF there is a new ritz release gonna happen, nothing is reported publicly untill its released after what happened with the Paris 92 promo tapes

2 hours ago, ; D said:

May I suggest IF there is a new ritz release gonna happen, nothing is reported publicly untill its released after what happened with the Paris 92 promo tapes

What happen to the Paris tapes?

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

What happen to the Paris tapes?

for legal objections from GNR I THINK, I wouldnt really start discussing it as its a sticky situation

this says its all  - 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ; D said:

for legal objections from GNR I THINK, I wouldnt really start discussing it as its a sticky situation

this says its all  - 

Oh - cheers for the link. 

On 05/12/2018 at 10:56 AM, Lim666 said:

02/02/2019

Hey Lim666 - anything you can share regarding the above date/clue?

Whilst we wait on the newer version, anybody able to point towards the best version available?

Also, am I right in saying that some versions has crowd sound ‘enhanced’?

47 minutes ago, Waemoth said:

I have the audio from Ritz Destruction V3, if you're interested. Sounds nice. 

I thought I had a V3 rip but not sure - it has a horrible addition of swearing before out ta get me (not the language that is offensive but the crass way it was added)! But not 100% it’s v3.

If you can point me in the direction of it, it would be really appreciated! 👍

1 hour ago, Waemoth said:

如果你有兴趣,我有Ritz Destruction V3的音频。听起来不错。 

LIM version?

34 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I thought I had a V3 rip but not sure - it has a horrible addition of swearing before out ta get me (not the language that is offensive but the crass way it was added)! But not 100% it’s v3.

If you can point me in the direction of it, it would be really appreciated! 👍

"I don't need that shit in my life", with the word shit being cut in at a way different quality of the rest. 

Yes, Limulus version. 

8 minutes ago, Waemoth said:

"I don't need that shit in my life", with the word shit being cut in at a way different quality of the rest. 

Yes, Limulus version. 

That’s exactly the one!! 😂 Yeah, I really don’t know why that was added - it sounds so bad. I guess it’s a small price to pay for the rest of the audio being good I suppose!

As noted above, it looks like something is coming from Limulus as well.

Of course - if they just released it officially......!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

That’s exactly the one!! 😂 Yeah, I really don’t know why that was added - it sounds so bad. I guess it’s a small price to pay for the rest of the audio being good I suppose!

As noted above, it looks like something is coming from Limulus as well.

Of course - if they just released it officially......!!!!!!

I'm fairly sure what Limulus was referring to was not a live recording, but something different. 

I will give you details about how to get it when I get home. 

50 minutes ago, Waemoth said:

I'm fairly sure what Limulus was referring to was not a live recording, but something different. 

I will give you details about how to get it when I get home. 

Yeah - I wonder what???

Thanks - appreciate your help. 👍

On 03/12/2018 at 3:04 PM, DTJ80 said:

Now - I know there are literally dozens of versions out there but what is deemed to be the best one? I heard a version which appears to be a rip of the #3 video source and all was good until a horrendous addition of swearing during the rant before OTGM (horrendous in the way it was done) and the chat before Mama Kin.

There were a few other issues but wondered if there was a clear winner out there as best version? I gather that the #2 video is supposed to be the best but not sure if the audio has the ‘additions’?

my favourite is the pre-MP3 and pre-internet bootleg CD silver bullets, triple A sound quality

10 hours ago, ludurigan said:

my favourite is the pre-MP3 and pre-internet bootleg CD silver bullets, triple A sound quality

No ! Velocity problem