Chinese Democracy Audio from 2009 Rehearsals Leaked!

25 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Not until a few more months when someone else fancies being a prick tease 

well remember that from the last batch of leaks (HOB, remixes...) - all the stuff leaked because the hoarders were attempting trades in the background, everyone clusterfucked with everyone else, and someone got either pissed or mad and started leaking stuff out.

Plot twist: someone else on the thread claiming to be uptownterry is saying that isn't him. It probably was Wanker Alfred, it would explain why the link is still up.

On a side note: for some reason I seriously doubt anyone who actually had Jackie Chan would still be calling it Checkmate.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, lantern said:

he doesn't matter if he his who he says because in the end he still has songs...

Huh? 

3 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

Plot twist: someone else on the thread claiming to be uptownterry is saying that isn't him. It probably was Wanker Alfred, it would explain why the link is still up.

On a side note: for some reason I seriously doubt anyone who actually had Jackie Chan would still be calling it Checkmate.

Ah.. I didn't see this prior to my reply to the other post. 

No, "Alfred" does not have Atlas and Checkmate... 

28 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Did we ever get a proof? 

No, because he does not have them. 

On 12/4/2018 at 4:56 PM, RussTCB said:

PLEASE do not pay anyone for any of this, I'm certain it'll all get out there without some asshole making money off of it. 

:lol: You're not dumb but the people excited by this aren't either IMO. I personally don't care all that much about it, but I'm happy for those that are excited :)

to late someone already trade/sold it

On 7.12.2018 at 9:17 AM, zombux said:

well, for me this one track from the rehearsals is a thousand times better than the whole NITL shitcircus - it just sounds insanely powerful with 3 guitars, compared to the castrated NITL rendition. I love how Bumble is all over it. great thing.

You can also hear Chris Pitman, which is always a good thing. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2018 at 3:19 AM, lukepowell1988 said:

Until it leaks there is no hard evidence of anything 

that don't mean it does not exist just because you have it or its not youtube.

learn 30 years ago nothhing can be ruled out as too being out there.

i just shared a DSD64 unreleased live console audio

On 12/6/2018 at 1:36 AM, donny said:

if i had something like Atlas or a 1986 YCBM demo it would be online within minutes. if all the hoarders did the same then everyone (including the hoarders) would have everything they want, i don't understand what makes them tick. 

its not that easy to find people that are friends of producers, managers, song writes , song publishers , AXL, Slash,Duff,Adler,Izzy, brain , Bumble and all the others who will share/sell it or even admit they are in possession of these tracks.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:17 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

I have issues believing someone has the full Checkmate recording. I do believe the 8 second snippet is all that exists. I’d love to hear it but I can’t see it being otherwise.

i can see it and there a few people that it i would speculate