Chinese Democracy Audio from 2009 Rehearsals Leaked!

4 minutes ago, DeathCubeUK said:

Do you have video footage of the 09 rehearsals? 😲 Or do you just mean some people may have it?

It's out there to the best of my knowledge. 

Anything I have I must keep for myself. 

7 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

He just said SOYL was a new recording. Now I know for sure he's trolling.

Parts of it were rerecorded.  Drums and some vocals to the best of my knowledge. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

It's out there to the best of my knowledge. 

Anything I have I must keep for myself. 

Parts of it were rerecorded.  Drums and some vocals to the best of my knowledge. 

The video is out there, 100%. I saw bits and pieces of it at the same time I had the remixes, Silkworms, etc. played for me several years back. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, All Cautions Made said:

k4ObY30.png

he had me until shadow . all of it is believable considering what we've heard in bits an pieces with rumors. Shadow being new? I could see slash redoing some guitar parts since it seems like more of a recent slash guitar part vs the older slash guitar part but also could be really good mixing. No way frank could play drums with that groove especially with what we've seen live. And Axl's voice is more 80s than now in that song although he does very well with it live 

UPDATE I read the post under it where he said slash's parts and the drums are mainly new. I'm not convinced with the drums probably just mixed and mashed from Steven's takes. I believe the rest though since I have heard other people speculate the same. 

I can see why some people don't want to believe any of it though 

Edited by Gunsdrummer63

Honestly it just sounds like he is repeating every single rumor posted in other thread and stating it as fact, just adding the Ringo Starr bit lol

It all seems a bit suspect to me.  Obviously he has the rehearsal in full most likely.  But there is a difference between flaunting a nearly 10-year old rehearsal of a lineup nobody cares about anymore versus actually having unreleased CD tracks that are among the holy grails of GNR fans. 

All I am saying is, beyond the rehearsal audio, I am not really that convinced of anything else

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Honestly it just sounds like he is repeating every single rumor posted in other thread and stating it as fact, just adding the Ringo Starr bit lol

It all seems a bit suspect to me.  Obviously he has the rehearsal in full most likely.  But there is a difference between flaunting a nearly 10-year old rehearsal of a lineup nobody cares about anymore versus actually having unreleased CD tracks that are among the holy grails of GNR fans. 

All I am saying is, beyond the rehearsal audio, I am not really that convinced of anything else

This^^^^^

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Not without Axl singing on it, it ain't :)

Dizzy was there. 

3 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

god Frank sounds way better than he does today .. what the hell happened?

Slash and Duff, that's what happened 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, donny said:

i am crap with computer software but this version of Chinese Democracy kicks ass, would love to hear the album version vocals pasted on to this rehearsal. can any of you guys do that ? 

I've remixed it. If anyone wants to listen, feel free to PM me.

• Like 1