Chinese Democracy Audio from 2009 Rehearsals Leaked!

4 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Axl was at rehearsals. He is sitting down in front of stage the whole time watching. He sings during this I love! This past year has been a wild year for leaks..... 2019 could be better 

Thanks for clarifying. I thought it must have been him (or a producer/technician who sounds a lot like him lol). There were just suggestions that Axl wasn't there, earlier in the thread, so thought i'd mention it.

Am I right in thinking you've seen/have footage of the rehearsal?

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

IF any CD leaks happen (with Atlas & Checkmate being the current rumors) I sure as hell hope it's got the original Robin & Bucket guitar work on there. 

I'm right there with you. I'm hopeful with this too for future official releases, in part or whole (the latter least likely) 

At least with Bumble out of the band, and no suitable replacement for Bucket, perhaps we will hear more Bucket in future material instead of Bumble's take on Bucket contributions like with parts of CD.

1 hour ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Axl was at rehearsals. He is sitting down in front of stage the whole time watching. He sings during this I love! This past year has been a wild year for leaks..... 2019 could be better 

Axl’s literal first tweet is about attending these exact rehearsals lol

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

that downtown geezer will not sell the 3 leaks, they are for trade only. he seems pretty strict on that so anyone that thinks he is gonna just put them online as a christmas prezzie for us are going to be very disappointed. 

12 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Well if it ends up like HOB someone will find a trade then leak it ... Makes you wish people kept hold of what they had until now so they could of traded 

if i had something like Atlas or a 1986 YCBM demo it would be online within minutes. if all the hoarders did the same then everyone (including the hoarders) would have everything they want, i don't understand what makes them tick. 

2 minutes ago, donny said:

if i had something like Atlas or a 1986 YCBM demo it would be online within minutes. if all the hoarders did the same then everyone (including the hoarders) would have everything they want, i don't understand what makes them tick. 

Having something you don't have. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, donny said:

I would assume most hoarders in general whether its GNR or some other band are either in it for money or to feel like an "elite" person who has something nobody else has.  I don't think there is any other logical reason, it is all about ego

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some folks seem to think the account at Evo is just an alt for Alfred who is fucking with the fan base again. 

I'm good either way honestly. If we get some old, unheard CD songs, awesome. If not, that's cool too. I'm too old and tired to go through the whole emotional circus of the process anymore lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Some folks seem to think the account at Evo is just an alt for Alfred who is fucking with the fan base again. 

I'm good either way honestly. If we get some old, unheard CD songs, awesome. If not, that's cool too. I'm too old and tired to go through the whole emotional circus of the process anymore lol 

"If you're waiting, don't" lol

Would be awesome to hear these tracks, however, I agree with you about 90%of the excitement is lost if there are no Axl vocals on them. At least Going Down had backing vocals from Axl (a song I think is actually quite good and should've made CD over Scraped a thousand times over).

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

We’re really just splitting hairs now eh?

I think it's pretty fair to point out the difference here. This rehearsal happened in LA I believe, supposedly about a week before the Taipei gig. Axl's first tweet, IIRC was the day of the Taipei gig.