Chinese Democracy Audio from 2009 Rehearsals Leaked!

42 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Lol, what? 

My point is : people are requesting lyrics for unheard songs. Asking for lyrics to unheard songs is stupid   

I made the mistake in 2005 and read IRS lyrics before hearing even the demo. 

Also. Sorry Russ. I’ve read like at least 87 of your posts. And then when you respond to one of my, lack of insight posts, it’s only due to my grammar errors. 

Edited by suckerpunched03

38 minutes ago, suckerpunched03 said:

My point is : people are requesting lyrics for unheard songs. Asking for lyrics to unheard songs is stupid   

I made the mistake in 2005 and read IRS lyrics before hearing even the demo. 

Also. Sorry Russ. I’ve read like at least 87 of your posts. And then when you respond to one of my, lack of insight posts, it’s only due to my grammar errors. 

I've just never ever heard someone say that reading lyrics ahead of a song release effects their enjoyment of a song in any way, shape or form. 

On 04/12/2018 at 11:17 PM, CAFC Nick said:

Forgot how much improved Ron was between 2006-2009; really respected the source material once he was actually given time to learn it.

I liked it in 2006 when he was really feeling his way and just threw everything in there. It was unpredictable, but when it was on, it was on (see the Nightrain Rock Am Ring 2006 solo for example). 

That was, for me, peak GN'R guitar.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

On 12/7/2018 at 6:10 AM, lukepowell1988 said:

WOW! 

What a bad time to not be locked into the GnR world! I guess that is one downside of vacation! lol

Crazy if all this unreleased CD stuff is real, and if we all get it at some point???? woah

Is the general consensus that the hoarder is being honest? Or not?

Doesn't it suck that there are copyright laws and we can't all share unreleased music? lol

#BombZquad  

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

I liked it in 2006 when he was really feeling his way and just threw everything in there. It was unpredictable, but when it was on, it was on (see the Nightrain Rock Am Ring 2006 solo for example). 

I preferred his tone in 06. Not sure on his playing though, they were definitely different ways in taking the songs on.

5 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

I preferred his tone in 06. Not sure on his playing though, they were definitely different ways in taking the songs on.

I loved it, seeing someone with that degree of skill given free reign to just blitz it was really exciting. I miss all that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

absolutely. given that Bucket never really got a chance to shine, Bumble did (to some extent) and he was shining like a star :) 

15 hours ago, Graeme said:

Yeah that's a fair poin - never really thought of it like that!