Rolling Stone Article: Duff Solo Album Set for 2019 Release

23 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Someone please reassure me this doesn’t affect any potential (really optimistic...) GNR recording :wacko:

When it comes to recording there has always been one bottleneck. When it comes to releasing there are supposedly countless legal ones. 

Oh great. Amazing how they always find new ways to dissappoint. That How to be a man (cringe) EP was absoluetly horrible. Worst lyrics, too.

Talk about wasting your time with shit because they are unable/ too afraid to create and release Guns music. Punk as fuck, no trickery! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, default_ said:

Since Slash and Duff got back to GNR:

Dizzy released an album

Slash released an album

Duff will release an album

On the next months we'll probably see announcements from Richard, Melissa and even Frank. But nothing from the actual band. 

What a sad little band we chose to be fans of. 

and while Axl apparently is :sleeper:

34 minutes ago, default_ said:

Since Slash and Duff got back to GNR:

Dizzy released an album

Slash released an album

Duff will release an album

On the next months we'll probably see announcements from Richard, Melissa and even Frank. But nothing from the actual band. 

What a sad little band we chose to be fans of. 

So basically everyone is releasing albums except this band.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I loved the last Loaded album. Hell, happy to have a new Duff album but maaaannnnn is that just slightly frustrating. Duff can bang out an album, Slash can get 5 guys together and bang out an album (albiet a good portion could have been in works since before the reunion, but still.), why can't those 2 and Axl get something together? Just my 2 cents. 

1 hour ago, CAFC Nick said:

Someone please reassure me this doesn’t affect any potential (really optimistic...) GNR recording :wacko:

Of course it does. Slash and Duff are writing/recording new music because Axl can't be bothered to. Slash and Duff love writing/recording, there's no good reason GNR can't write music as a band. There is a bad reason though: Axl.

• Like 4