Rolling Stone Article: Duff Solo Album Set for 2019 Release

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

Im not sure Axl would sing it that way, it is a pretty limited melody for what Axl likes to sing, so if he was the singer Im sure the melody would be different.

And the lyrics suck too.

yeah axl would likely improve the melody

lyrics are a bit bad i agree

good thing about it is the guitars and the flow and the groove -- it rocks

• Like 1

Fuckin boring. It does have that Alice in chains groove though which is probably the only thing going for it, but the vocals and lyrics are shite. I do like that photo of izzy and duff at the 36second mark. When was that taken.....im thinking it must have been the Contraband sessions.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Further proof that axl will never release anything. You think duff wouldn’t rather contribute his efforts to a gnr album? Grab a pillow, gnr “band” members. Your shitick is making me sleepy. You tried really hard, and you did your best, but without axl, it’s just kinda gay...

Who knows. It could be stuff he wrote and simply deemed unsuitable for Guns. Slash, for example, has a folder for potential Guns stuff and other projects.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

Only way a new GNR album will happen is if Axl wants to bear down and focus on making new music in a respectful manner. Actually jamming with his band, being present at all band practises, not being a nocturnal vampire showing up at 2am and open to working on ideas other than his.

Slash and Duff have families and kids, live healthy lifestyles and operate in a respectful manner. Axl has to be open to change.... sadly I don't see that happening.