30 Day Song Challenge #3

BlueJean Baby

5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I think a movie themed one like song featured in such and such genre, song that reminds you of your favourite movie etc etc. But if you don't think it's good you're the boss

Not sure I could come up with 30 days worth of those ....let me see what I can come up with.

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I think a movie themed one like song featured in such and such genre, song that reminds you of your favourite movie etc etc. But if you don't think it's good you're the boss

I like this idea! Or something that has to do with favourite childhood tunes from series to video games,or movies based on books etc...Whatever the choice,no problem,you always come up with good ideas @BlueJean Baby

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Good thinking, I'll expand the list to cover other mediums and send it to her soon

Perfect! The other day,when we had a daily challenge about a movie theme,I was thinking quite the same thing!An extended,movie related subject...Or,another fun,would be songs start from letters in alphabetical order...