BlueJean Baby

30 Day Song Challenge #3

Posted (edited)

Day 26  Bad day to go last - had to go with my 3rd choice... which is still f'n awesome!   rock3

+1 

Edited by triad
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

Posted (edited)

Day 26

P.S. These are my favourites from Led Zeppelin who are a perfect example of artists I enjoy but despise as people. Super creepy there's naked kids on one of their album covers considering Jimmy Page is a pedo.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Day 26:

None of em cuz they're a bag of shite.  Black Dog maybe, or Rock n Roll, or Dazed and Confused, probably Dazed and Confused.  Or Black Dog.  One of them.  If I wanted to listen to high powered whiteboy blues knock offs I'd pick a band with more talent, like Cream.  Better bass player, better guitarist, vastly superior drummer and...yeah, I'd take, oh whats his name now, I for, Jack Bruce, there you go, I'd take Jack Bruces vocals over Plant any day.  More deep blokey sort of voice, better suited to the blues. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Day 26:

None of em cuz they're a bag of shite.  Black Dog maybe, or Rock n Roll, or Dazed and Confused, probably Dazed and Confused.  Or Black Dog.  One of them.  If I wanted to listen to high powered whiteboy blues knock offs I'd pick a band with more talent, like Cream.  Better bass player, better guitarist, vastly superior drummer and...yeah, I'd take, oh whats his name now, I for, Jack Bruce, there you go, I'd take Jack Bruces vocals over Plant any day.  More deep blokey sort of voice, better suited to the blues. 

They plagiarized Dazed & Confused, among others.