Why do you think Axl won’t share his music with the fans?

Apollo

On 12/11/2018 at 11:12 AM, appetite4illusions said:

I think he hasn't actively written in many years now. He's fallen out of the creative headspace and he might even think he doesn't have anything to say (politics aside).

What he has left over is more than fifteen years old, was assembled with dozens of collaborators who have almost all evaporated and represents a chapter of his life that is more or less, completely done. He would need to really work at finding a fresh message, to get in touch with himself and decide what he wants to say to the world. Axl has always been a guy who bears his soul in his music and I think a big part of him doesn't care to bear that soul or feels that he is out of touch with his art.

That's very well said and I believe accurate. I think that it becomes more difficult for artists to write as they get older.  Bob Dylan said that he looks back on what he wrote when he was younger and is astounded. He stated that he couldn't write like that anymore, that well spring had run dry.

Edited by lame ass security

On 12/11/2018 at 11:38 AM, Sosso said:

Why should he? There is absolutely no reason to do so. Maybe for the fans, but not for him. 

Why should a musician release music? Typically that’s what musicians do. Write, create and share music with their fans. 

Thank God Axl and the boys didn’t agree with you between 1985-1991

• GNFNR 1

Just now, Apollo said:

Why should a musician release music? Typically that’s what musicians do. Write, create and share music with their fans. 

Thank God Axl and the boys didn’t agree with you between 1985-1991

You completely misunderstood my post. The fans would love to hear new music (me included), but not Axl. 

On 12/11/2018 at 11:24 AM, Italian girl said:

this

Hopefully at this point in his career Axl doesn’t focus on the few people who would complain.  

Hopefully Axl is an artist who cares more about his millions of fans than he cares about a few critics or  guys who didn’t like the music. 

Whats more important? 10 million diehard fans.....or a few random internet trolls or 7 online music bloggers?

2 minutes ago, Sosso said:

You completely misunderstood my post. The fans would love to hear new music (me included), but not Axl. 

Gotcha. Sorry about that. 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿