Alan Niven Still Condemns Axl Rose for Performing Under Devil Horns With AC/DC

On 13/12/2018 at 9:36 PM, bax said:

The whole "celebrity satanism" angle is huge on You Tube atm, up to and including  MK ULTRA mind control and even Satanic backwards messages . So, Niven's no dummy. I'm guessing he's exploiting his ties to GN'R in order to ride the latest wave back to relevancy. 

Those dumb videos irritate me to no end - like a bunch of MS Paint drawn highlights pointing out random triangles in music videos are supposed to reference Illuminati pyramids and totally prove that Jay-Z and Beyonce are leaders of some satanic cult. :lol:

Wait... has anyone noticed the triangle shape in the spaghetti on the TSI cover? ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!1!11

On 2018-12-13 at 6:21 AM, Len Cnut said:

A song cannot hurt anyone, it is a coming together of sounds to produce melody, it can't do anything to you expect make you think and feel...what you think and feel is your look out, not the fucking songs, the song can't do anything, it can't strike, violate or otherwise accost anybody.  The song made me do it, drugs made me do it, excess sugar made me do it, the theme tune to Rainbow made me do it, fuck off you cunt, you did it.

I have to pull you with the Rainbow theme tune... Zippy didn’t end up with a coke problem for no reason. Bungle was a complete man whore and a total dipso.

The Theme Tune from Rainbow made them do it. 

28 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

I have to pull you with the Rainbow theme tune... Zippy didn’t end up with a coke problem for no reason. Bungle was a complete man whore and a total dipso.

The Theme Tune from Rainbow made them do it. 

If you listen to it its actually got a really Stone Rosesey beat :lol: 

On 2018-12-14 at 5:25 PM, Len Cnut said:

If you listen to it its actually got a really Stone Rosesey beat :lol: 

If I could rewind to a point in my life summer 95 would be it. I saw The Roses, Primal Scream, The prodigy, Black grape, ash, pop will eat itself, Blur, underworld, Paul weller, elastica, the chemical brothers, the wild hearts and a few others over 3 days at a festival. 

Primal scream stole the weekend though. They were all in the same state as the audience. 

They Probably watched rainbow while they were growing up like we did...

Bobby Gillespie was green. And wearing a red shirt. And brilliant. 

The Roses were minus John Squire at that point and I think they broke up the following weekend or something like that.

I wonder if Niven also believes Van Halen should disassociate from their song ‘Jump’ if it’s ever discovered to have inspired someone to jump off a bridge? 

What a tool. 

Also, does he realize that Slash has a song called ‘Serial Killer’? 

How about holding people responsible for their own actions instead of blaming others? SMH.

If I wrote a song titled ‘Give Me All Your Money’ and someone does, I’m pretty sure Niven would label them a moron rather than me a genius. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thunderram said:

I wonder if Niven also believes Van Halen should disassociate from their song ‘Jump’ if it’s ever discovered to have inspired someone to jump off a bridge? 

What a tool. 

Also, does he realize that Slash has a song called ‘Serial Killer’? 

How about holding people responsible for their own actions instead of blaming others? SMH.

If I wrote a song titled ‘Give Me All Your Money’ and someone does, I’m pretty sure Niven would label them a moron rather than me a genius. 

Then Niven should make responsible movies ,book too....his point is absolutelly ridicoulous.Agreed with you.