Michael Jackson

Serpens Albus

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 3:08 PM, Iron MikeyJ said:

The girl is mine is an ok song. Not special, no, but not awful either. It gets stuck in my head sometimes. 

"The Girl is Mine" is a song I avoid. It's an OK song, but I don't go out of my way to listen to it...

I did that with Billie Jean, I thought of that song as overrated. But after listening to it recently, I realize how amazing it is. I resented because it is one of his most popular songs, but then again, it's popular for a reason, because it's good, at least in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

this "leaving neverland" documentary, which I haven't seen, is a fine example of sensationalism and witch hunting (even though, the witch has long passed away).

his children and family, who haven't committed any crime, have yet to endure another round of humiliation and insinuations.

I guess, this is the world we live in today. society needs to find fresh outcry material. movie stars, artists, politicians, the church, the government,....Everything and everyone needs to be attacked and judged. there is a total and absolute lack of respect, of anything. having respect for anything, in and of itself has become suspicious. It's the product of the modern SJW culture and their attacks on everything they dispise. enjoy it if you like such witch hunting. just hope you won't be the goal of an attack yourself. as in an SJW culture, even the SJW's themselves aren't immune to attacks and suspicion.

• Like 1

My top 20 Michael Jackson songs:

1. Smooth Criminal

2. Billie Jean

3. Bad

4. Beat It

5. Blood On The Dance Floor

6. Earth Song

7. Thriller

8. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

9. Jam

10. Scream

11. Slave To The Rhythm

12. Dirty Diana

13. Remember The Time

14. In The Closet

15. Unbreakable

16. Give In To Me

17. Stranger In Moscow

18. Little Susie / Pie Jesu

19. Al Capone

20. Another Part Of Me

• Like 1

13 hours ago, action said:

this "leaving neverland" documentary, which I haven't seen, is a fine example of sensationalism and witch hunting (even though, the witch has long passed away).

So... you haven't seen this film, but you're still able to say it's a "fine example of sensationalism"? How the fuck can you say that?

I'm a bit of an MJ fan. But I've always felt he was more than sus' about him - although I've never rushed to judgement, given I don't and can't know the facts.

But critiquing a film, which you admit you haven't seen, is very Tipper Gore/Mary Whitehouse. Even if it had 99% proof of his child abuse, would you still believe his denials and call this film (and all the allegations) "sensationalism"?

I haven't seen the new doc nor am I really too familiar with all of the allegations, court proceedings, etc.. I'm not too familiar with his music either. I randomly Googled his name after seeing this thread and this [new] article was one of the results.

Regardless of whether or not his accusers are lying, isn't it bizarre for a 35 year old man to surround himself with 14 year old boys? There are pictures in this article of Michael in his hotel room with young boys. 

Michael Jackson was a talented musician. 

Michael Jackson was also a pedophile. 

His hard-core fans will never accept that both of these things are true. 

C'mon if you would tell me that it isn't very STRANGE that a grown man is having sleepover parties with kids.  The kid's parents also should have done a better job protecting them.

MJ was very rich, and his family inherited his fortune. what these accusers want, first and foremost, is money and attention. proof, is in their actions.

but I don't need proof to claim so do I? after all, lack of proof never stopped these accusers of accusing MJ themselves. so these SJW's need to make up their minds: do you need proof to accuse someone of something, or you don't? if the answer is yes, then either show your proof or shut the fuck up. you can't have it both ways when it suits you.

what does it say of a supposed victim, that they want to make a movie about their misfortune and go to great lenghts at showing it during a film festival? those are not victims; those are attention whores. that in and of itself is a red flag that should make any reasonable person cautious.

of course, where there is real abuse, there is grief. there is grief everywhere. but don't go telling your story to the world and pretend you're some kind of hero for "exposing" them. millions of people went before you, and they carried their grief in private.

you could argue, it's for preventing more victims, but MJ is fucking DEAD. you're not preventing more victims, you're making NEW victims (his children who have to endure their SJW attacks)

Edited by action
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, action said:

MJ was very rich, and his family inherited his fortune. what these accusers want, first and foremost, is money and attention. proof, is in their actions.

but I don't need proof to claim so do I? after all, lack of proof never stopped these accusers of accusing MJ themselves. so these SJW's need to make up their minds: do you need proof to accuse someone of something, or you don't? if the answer is yes, then either show your proof or shut the fuck up. you can't have it both ways when it suits you.

what does it say of a supposed victim, that they want to make a movie about their misfortune and go to great lenghts at showing it during a film festival? those are not victims; those are attention whores. that in and of itself is a red flag that should make any reasonable person cautious.

of course, where there is real abuse, there is grief. there is grief everywhere. but don't go telling your story to the world and pretend you're some kind of hero for "exposing" them. millions of people went before you, and they carried their grief in private.

you could argue, it's for preventing more victims, but MJ is fucking DEAD. you're not preventing more victims, you're making NEW victims (his children who have to endure their SJW attacks)

I don't disagree with any of this necessarily, as I just don't know the details behind this situation. But isn't it odd for a fully grown adult male to surround himself with young teenage boys? Feels a bit too Ancient Greek for me.

MJ’s nephew said on that crowdfund page that MJ never paid a large sum as settlement. I watched a documentary a few years ago where someone in his inner circle alleged to have put him under hypnosis and ask why he paid the money for to settle the case. Seems a bit odd.

The article that the Daily Mail published made me sick at the detail it mentioned. I’ll no doubt watch it, but would certainly like to see what his nephew creates to retaliate.

In my heart of hearts, I don’t think Michael Jackson had it in him to sexually harm a child. However I strongly disagree with him sharing a bed with kids that weren’t his and apparently shared a bath too?

The whole situation is fucked.

9 hours ago, OmarBradley said:

I don't disagree with any of this necessarily, as I just don't know the details behind this situation. But isn't it odd for a fully grown adult male to surround himself with young teenage boys? Feels a bit too Ancient Greek for me.

of course it's odd!

but he is dead. Why are they even making this documentary? for what purpose? who does it benefit? his kids? the fans? or the self-proclaimed victims?

what bothers me, is this is clearly fabricated, not to get reckognition as a victim, but to make a quick buck.

MJ is not the agressor (he's dead, there's no point), the "victims" are. they are knowingly disturbing the peace of the MJ family and thus make themselves the absolute biggest scumbag in this story. on their side I see agression and gold-digging, and on the other side I see nothing but grief (his family)

if you ask me, MJ was not a child rapist. he was, by all accounts, a great father and the haters need to shut the fuck up. I hope every father can say the same about themselves:

children tell the truth. Who are you gonna believe? an innocent grieving child, or a scumbag gold-digger?

Edited by action
  • Like 2

All of the Saville stuff transpired post mortem; we shouldn't let the expiration of the suspect derail the truth. Also it isn't a prerequisite that his children would have been exposed to the alleged crimes. Conversely however, I'm always suspicious of allegations emanating after a significant time-lag. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

I reckon they're all fuckin' bent.  Jacko was blatantly a fuckin' nonce, the parents were out for a few fuckin' quid, the media sees it as an oppertunity to make a few quid and then, at the bottom of the food chain is us, the gossiping little mouse clickers that can't get enough of National Enquirer journalism.  And now the cunts dead they wanna shake the piggybank to see what else they can get out of it.  The human species are generally very predictable, its very rarely a case of the squeaky clean party out for justice against the big bad meanies and more often than not just a circle of mutual exploitation.

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah I don't think there is smoke without fire the parents especially in the Gavin Arviso case where blatantly out to earn a few bob and Sneddon was desperate to finally lock him up so much so that he fucked up and inevitably helped Jacko get away.

Bit like the O.J Simpson case and the racist Bobbies

I dunno, I really try not to make comments regarding such things like its a mathematical certainty but at the same time, come on, its bait as fuck.  I don’t see why its so hard to accept either, however much you love Jacko, musicians are often wrong uns, junkie, crackhead, dysfunctional mentalists.

a child rapist isn't "since you were born, the best father you ever had, and you love him so much".

child rapists abuse their own children (and jackson had three).

if MJ had this secret scheme to lure innocent children in his bed, then why are there so many (now adult) children who were "not" raped? Why was he involved with THEM? I don't fucking know it, I don't claim to have an explanation, but no one will deny that MJ had a really curious mind who liked to hang out with children. Most of them had a great time with him, by their own accounts. Even their parents were ok with it all (I would never let my own kid do the same, but they clearly did). 

what about mcaulay culkin, who by his own account was not raped by MJ. MJ reached out to him because he reckognised some of his own life in that of mcaulay. they probably did odd and silly stuff in his playground, but again, nothing that warrants the massive witch hunting that we see today. Is that forbidden too? Probably prevented culkin from being an even bigger wreck than he is today.

does it ever occur to the haters, that maybe, due to MJ's own abuse he suffered, that MJ was mentally ill and that explains his behaviour?

What is crystal clear, and you don't need to be a fucking rocket scientists to see this, is MJ was rich and mentally unstable, hanging out with children and thus making him an easy victim. Hell, I was 12 when the jordy case was a thing, and even then my first reaction was "some scumbag wants to get MJ's money".

So far I have not seen one single ounce of evidence of criminal offence. I have seen many evidence that MJ liked to hang out with children, but I class that as a mental oddity. artists are weird and twisted, all of them. Being weird and being an artist go hand in hand.

• Like 1

a child rapist isn't "since you were born, the best father you ever had, and you love him so much".

Why not?  Ted Bundy was lovely and charming to most who weren't a victim of his.

if MJ had this secret scheme to lure innocent children in his bed, then why are there so many (now adult) children who were "not" raped?

Rapists dont rape at each and every given oppertunity.

does it ever occur to the haters, that maybe, due to MJ's own abuse he suffered, that MJ was mentally ill and that explains his behaviour?

As long as that explanation doesn't involve accusing him of abuse apparently.

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Why not?  Ted Bundy was lovely and charming to most who weren't a victim of his.

Rapists dont rape at each and every given oppertunity.

As long as that explanation doesn't involve accusing him of abuse apparently.

take any convicted child rapist, and you'll find that most of the time they have abused their own children / nephews. because that's what child rapists do: they rape children. that probability increases when the oppurtunity is there. child rapists have much more opportunity to abuse a child in their close circle, than an occasional visitor. but MJ didn't. that's merely an observation. I don't think that Ted Bundy makes a good comparison. He was a serial killer, not a child rapist. I don't see the comparison. I also don't see the relevance of Ted Bundy's behaviour against people that weren't his victims.

no rapists don't rape at every opportunity, but I think it's fair to ask for an explanation for his involvement with people like macaulay culkin (off the top of my head) who he reportedly never raped, but still had a big involvment with. If MJ hypothetically was a child rapists, then why did he spend so much time with macaulay culkin? he had all the opportunity in the world to have his way, but he didn't. And macaulay wasn't alone, many other children never had a problem with MJ, they only had a good time at neverland. It just doesn't make sense why he wouldn't harm them, supposing he was a child rapist and such were his motives. MJ has given explanations for his behaviour in many interviews, and they seem in line with this.

an accusation of abuse requires proof. That should really not be a problem if MJ was really a child rapist. there should be an abundance of proof. Only proof I see, is of MJ's weird obsession with underage boys and girls. But for society to take it one step further, and to claim he abused them, is just mass hysteria. If you're a reasonable, cautious person, you review the facts, you make your observations, and you make up your own mind. I have no interest in joining mass hysteria and witch hunting. Frankly, I find it all a bit trivial.