The Annual MyGnR Christmas Thread

Len Cnut

14 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’m burning a chicken as we speak. Found Paxo and Bisto. Sausages. Drinking imported beer from Iceland. Box of wine came. I sent myself an amazon gift card. Santa exists. 

Well its nice to know that on this auspicious day there is a corner of a foreign field in the Orient that is forever England.  Do they have Christmas is China?

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Well its nice to know that on this auspicious day there is a corner of a foreign field in the Orient that is forever England.  Do they have Christmas is China?

Kind of in the malls but I’m the only one drinking like it’s christmas. Going on a cruise to Japan tomorrow so that might not be traditional. So I’m eating stuffing tonite as I think a norweigan cruise might be all raw fish and vodka. 

9 minutes ago, Angelica said:

Ugh. I wish I were home. 😔

Awwwwwwww, bless!  If its any consolation you probably don't, you just miss the idea, as long as you get that 2am drunken phone call in to Mum, thats what matters!

11 minutes ago, wasted said:

Kind of in the malls but I’m the only one drinking like it’s christmas. Going on a cruise to Japan tomorrow so that might not be traditional. So I’m eating stuffing tonite as I think a norweigan cruise might be all raw fish and vodka. 

Raw fish and vodka?  ugh...sounds like a reciepe for a whitey.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Awwwwwwww, bless!  If its any consolation you probably don't, you just miss the idea, as long as you get that 2am drunken phone call in to Mum, thats what matters!

Raw fish and vodka?  ugh...sounds like a reciepe for a whitey.

Free flow booze and food on cruise ship. It’s gonna be champagne for breakfast. 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah. Technically, I am ‘home’ as in the overheated penal colony I was born in. I want to be in Harlem where my 💜 is and where it’s freezing as it’s supposed to be this time of year. I have to spend time with my family tomorrow! If I were in NY I would be at the cinema all day and eating Chinese food  for dinner like a normal fucking person of Jewish heritage. 😔😔😔😔😡😡😡😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Merry Christmas All

@Len Cnut Enjoy the Swan 

Its a goose this time of year son :lol: Everybody should have a fat bird for Christmas.

57 minutes ago, Angelica said:

Nah. Technically, I am ‘home’ as in the overheated penal colony I was born in. I want to be in Harlem where my 💜 is and where it’s freezing as it’s supposed to be this time of year. I have to spend time with my family tomorrow! If I were in NY I would be at the cinema all day and eating Chinese food  for dinner like a normal fucking person of Jewish heritage. 😔😔😔😔😡😡😡😡

Oh yeah, you don't get no Christmas like me, awww, sorry kidder!

Edited by Len Cnut

Have a wonderfuil christmas everyone. :)

For me it's the sadest christmas of my life so far, bascially just surfing the internet all the time to distract myself from loneliness, missing the love of my life. It's been about a year since we broke up and even though I basically got all my shit back together by now, christmas is just killing me. I'm more afraid of new years though, alcohol doesn't work for me and no bridges high enough round here, I wish I had some weed to just numb me for two weeks straight and then just go back to work next year, skipping all the emotional crap of this time of year. :lol:

• GNFNR 1

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

And how often do people mid-year go, ''I just fancy some turkey''?

This leads me to believe that you've never enjoyed a bacon wrapped smoked turkey leg? Its good everyday of the year!

I44z1Sgh.jpg

23 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Have a wonderfuil christmas everyone. :)

For me it's the sadest christmas of my life so far, bascially just surfing the internet all the time to distract myself from loneliness, missing the love of my life. It's been about a year since we broke up and even though I basically got all my shit back together by now, christmas is just killing me. I'm more afraid of new years though, alcohol doesn't work for me and no bridges high enough round here, I wish I had some weed to just numb me for two weeks straight and then just go back to work next year, skipping all the emotional crap of this time of year. :lol:

Sorry to hear you're down. You got this. I hope the holidays will be over before you know it!

• Like 1