The Annual MyGnR Christmas Thread

Len Cnut

This will be my first Christmas in about ten years with only my immediate family. Can’t wait. Also, my first Christmas as a mum, as last Christmas Day we were still in hospital. We’re very happy with life at the moment. 

Merry Christmas, mygnr. 

Edited by Gracii Guns
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Have a wonderfuil christmas everyone. :)

For me it's the sadest christmas of my life so far, bascially just surfing the internet all the time to distract myself from loneliness, missing the love of my life. It's been about a year since we broke up and even though I basically got all my shit back together by now, christmas is just killing me. I'm more afraid of new years though, alcohol doesn't work for me and no bridges high enough round here, I wish I had some weed to just numb me for two weeks straight and then just go back to work next year, skipping all the emotional crap of this time of year. :lol:

You'll be alright kidder, just think of it like a couple of rainy days you got to sit out, grab yourself a load of movies, junk food and some skunk and just Dude out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

You might have some sympathy if you knew I'd cooked for seven people. 

Awww, sorry mate.  Bet it tastes great, bet it’d get you Michelin stars and all that.  Its your fault for flashing your talent all over the shop, if they didn’t know you was good at cooking there’d be no bother.

The only time in the history of the world that Xmas was worthy to celebrate was in 1914

Come on, why would you think like that, why would you not think, for instance, that its worth celebrating that we've made it to 104 years later without destroying the world?  Smile kidder, thats alls I'm sayin', smile!

8 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Come on, why would you think like that, why would you not think, for instance, that its worth celebrating that we've made it to 104 years later without destroying the world?  Smile kidder, thats alls I'm sayin', smile!

We are destroying the planet in many ways. But LOL at that Axl cartoon :rofl-lol:

Happy Boxing Day :dance: