Len Cnut

The Annual MyGnR Christmas Thread

Have a wonderfuil christmas everyone. :)

For me it's the sadest christmas of my life so far, bascially just surfing the internet all the time to distract myself from loneliness, missing the love of my life. It's been about a year since we broke up and even though I basically got all my shit back together by now, christmas is just killing me. I'm more afraid of new years though, alcohol doesn't work for me and no bridges high enough round here, I wish I had some weed to just numb me for two weeks straight and then just go back to work next year, skipping all the emotional crap of this time of year. :lol:

• GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Cos Goose is fuckin' Rank 

And how often do people mid-year go, ''I just fancy some turkey''?

Stringy Yank chicken basically.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

And how often do people mid-year go, ''I just fancy some turkey''?

This leads me to believe that you've never enjoyed a bacon wrapped smoked turkey leg? Its good everyday of the year!

I44z1Sgh.jpg

23 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

For me it's the sadest christmas of my life so far, bascially just surfing the internet all the time to distract myself from loneliness, missing the love of my life. It's been about a year since we broke up and even though I basically got all my shit back together by now, christmas is just killing me. I'm more afraid of new years though, alcohol doesn't work for me and no bridges high enough round here, I wish I had some weed to just numb me for two weeks straight and then just go back to work next year, skipping all the emotional crap of this time of year. :lol:

Sorry to hear you're down. You got this. I hope the holidays will be over before you know it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

How you're feeling now will change mate. It's tough for now. Merry Christmas. :hug:

• Thanks 1

This will be my first Christmas in about ten years with only my immediate family. Can’t wait. Also, my first Christmas as a mum, as last Christmas Day we were still in hospital. We’re very happy with life at the moment. 

Merry Christmas, mygnr. 

Edited by Gracii Guns
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, adamsapple said:

You'll be alright kidder, just think of it like a couple of rainy days you got to sit out, grab yourself a load of movies, junk food and some skunk and just Dude out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's just gone Christmas Day here, have a wonderful time everyone, especially the guys in this thread who're struggling. I hope it's kind to you! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have a great day everyone! Hope you all enjoy yourselves and have plenty alcoholic beverages!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am absolutely buggered. 

Dont worry, its not gay if you don’t push back ;) 

5 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Happy Whateverthefuck!

Bloody miserable grungers :lol:  Its not 1992 y'know, this sort of anti-social dissent is illegal now.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Dont worry, its not gay if you don’t push back ;) 

You might have some sympathy if you knew I'd cooked for seven people. 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

You might have some sympathy if you knew I'd cooked for seven people. 

Awww, sorry mate.  Bet it tastes great, bet it’d get you Michelin stars and all that.  Its your fault for flashing your talent all over the shop, if they didn’t know you was good at cooking there’d be no bother.