Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

18 hours ago, Derick said:

I’m trying from my cell phone and there’s no speaker but apparently it’s a YouTube problem. I just read this from the comments:

”The audio of this video can be heard on a cell phone as long as it has headphones...”

Should be the same on a phone.

42 minutes ago, Draguns said:

I have to respectfully disagree with you as well. As  a fellow New Jerseyan, I would say that someone like former NY Giant, David Wilson, had missed potential. The guy could have been a great RB but injuries and fumbling cost him a career as a great RB.  

Axl lived up to his potential by living on the streets and then becoming a success story. Axl is considered to be one of rock's most iconic singers. Could he have done more? Yes. However, he did reach and went beyond his potential of being a successful singer.  

Nothing worse than a guy who puts the ball on the turf. Tiki Barber had the same problem but he corrected it.  Another sports analogy with Axl would be Mickey Mantle, some people say he wasted a lot of his talent due to drinking.  I totally disagree, look at what he accomplished.  The guy is a legend. Sorry for veering the thread a bit.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wasted said:

watdidhesay

He didn't say Guns N Roses. BTW it was a script that he was reading. He said that his band couldn't make it because their tour bus got crushed by a giant flying pig that landed on it. Porky then looked nervous. So yeah it was written for the show. It was not like a live interview and you have to take it in context of it being a kids cartoon.

1 hour ago, papashaun said:

I heard Disney has a law suit in against Warner Brothers over this Looney Tunes episode....Yeah, apparently Warner didn't get legal permission from Disney to use Mickey Mouse's vocals on this "Rock the Rock" song, before airing the episode. :lol: :lol:

Started reading this thinking it was serious hahhaha. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, papashaun said:

I heard Disney has a law suit in against Warner Brothers over this Looney Tunes episode....Yeah, apparently Warner didn't get legal permission from Disney to use Mickey Mouse's vocals on this "Rock the Rock" song, before airing the episode. :lol: :lol:

Savage. Randy Savage. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, papashaun said:

I'm today woke up as😪but you post put me now :takethat:

• Like 1

Never really had a doubt that Axl wouldn't sound good in-studio. Nothing would ever get leaked sounding like shit....not on his watch.

The song is fun for this cartoon, and Axl always comes off well with dialogue like this (Uncle Axl). Did not seem like a difficult song to sing vocally, so he probably can do this in the studio without breaking a sweat. Totally AC/DC inspired arrangement. And I'm sure Slash and company get a real kick out of seeing this from Uncle Ax.

• GNFNR 1

17 hours ago, Billly B said:

He didn't say Guns N Roses. BTW it was a script that he was reading. He said that his band couldn't make it because their tour bus got crushed by a giant flying pig that landed on it. Porky then looked nervous. So yeah it was written for the show. It was not like a live interview and you have to take it in context of it being a kids cartoon.

So Slash got taken out by the flying pig that is CD II. 

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, PirateRadio said:

Never really had a doubt that Axl wouldn't sound good in-studio. Nothing would ever get leaked sounding like shit....not on his watch.

The song is fun for this cartoon, and Axl always comes off well with dialogue like this (Uncle Axl). Did not seem like a difficult song to sing vocally, so he probably can do this in the studio without breaking a sweat. Totally AC/DC inspired arrangement. And I'm sure Slash and company get a real kick out of seeing this from Uncle Ax.

You're forgetting he released the Vegas Blu Ray which was 3 hours of him sounding like shit :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

He sounds worse now.

I'd agree, at least some times. In 2011 and 2012 he still had a little bit of that Axl sound, casing point: You're Crazy from HOB 2012 proshot. Don't think he still has any of that voice left. I mean listen to the way he currently sings UTLH. Anyways, his studio voice in Rock the Rock sounds good though!

• Like 1

Even though he sounds different, I actually like that his voice has changed a bit.

Not saying old axl voice isn't clearly the best, but I think it's pretty cool hearing an artist that doesn't always sound the same.

I mean, we have heard many different voices from Axl, and this is his newest. I really don't get why people bag on a superstars ability to sing...

Would people prefer to not hear any new Axl/GnR?

• Like 1