Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

I don't think it has anything to do with AC/DC, but Axl plays the role of himself as the singer with AC/DC. He says that he's the singer of GnR but the band he's on tour with (his "real passion") and has been hit by a giant pig is called Steel Underpants (:lol:) and has a thunder in its logo :lol: and that's why the song is AC/DC-ish. Probably they couldn't use the AC/DC name for legal reasons.

Anyway, what a surprise. It's great that he did this.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Caedo said:

Imagine if they played this for a piss take at a show haha

That'd be awesome. Or play the cartoon as an intro instead of that bullet thing... people in the venue would be smiling/laughing and looking at each other with huge question marks on their foreheads

10 hours ago, itsprettytiedup said:

According to Kenneth Ramone in facebook group "The Mysterious Axl Rose Society", Axl Rose appeared as a "special guest" in a new episode of Looney Tunes singing a brand new song called "Rock The Rock". He said that "his voice was in great form" and that he recorded all of it. Kenneth took the photos and did the post with the info.

Who are those people? How they found out about this?

GN'R has official FB and twitter. Fans who pay to be fan club members. And we get this new song and cartoon from some fucking society?

2 hours ago, Grayfox said:

It’s something like this I only listened once and was typing as I did so people can correct

Turn it up

Make it loud

Get your guitar ready to scream 

Heavy drums, amplifiers

Were a sonic demolition team

We’re gunna rock the rock

???

Rock the rock

With a stone crushin sound

Rock the rock

Have a good time

Rock the rock

It’s trouble making time 

Solo

Power chords

Bass guitar

Get in the ring we’re ???

We are goin to destroy 

We’re a rockin roll wrecking ball

We’re gunna rock the rock

Smash it to bits

Rock the rock

With a heavy metal fist 

Rock the rock

???

Rock the rock 

It’s a destruction zone

Solo

Super size

Pulverize 

We’re telling no lies

Rock the rock

Annihilate you

Devastate you

Eviscerate you

Rock the rock (repeated) 

Still better than the lyrics for This I love.....

• Haha 2

I’m 99% sure that this is very recent, not from 2016. It makes sense that Axl did this now that the tour is finally over.

I’m 99% sure this is not GNR nor AC/DC, just some generic musicians and some generic lyrics provided to Axl by the production.

No source though. Why would he do it 2 years in advance? To me it’s super clear that this is 2 months old OR LESS.

Oh, and this is more proof that shows us that Axl really is a new man since Slash returned to the band. He finally found peace within himself. This is only similar to when he did the lines for GTA San Andreas back in 2002-2003, when he still had that passion and was working on Chinese Democracy.

We will have a new album between 2019-2020 99,999999% sure after this :D 

Axl Rose is fucking back, thanks Slash!!!

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I’m 99% sure this is not GNR nor AC/DC, just some generic musicians and some generic lyrics provided to Axl by the production.

Yeah it's kind of can be categorized as another Axl's work for GTA as Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith. I consider it more as his hobby than anything serious which is great and he's having fun doing these sort of stuff.

I wish he could take it a bit easier on band related releases as well.

6 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Oh, and this is more proof that shows us that Axl really is a new man since Slash returned to the band. He finally found peace within himself. This is only similar to when he did the lines for GTA San Andreas back in 2002-2003, when he still had that passion and was working on Chinese Democracy.

Now before you get too excited, remember that GTA was released in 2004 and we had to wait 4 more fucking years for CD.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

I'm going to be so fucking hard when the album releases.

hard like... hard? lol

• Like 1

Also don't expect anything out of it... this was just some funny and random thing he did for that episode.

It’s even cheaper that something AC/DC would do, but it’s the closest thing we’ll get to Axl/DC. Remember that Brian is back, so that chapter is closed.

It may be an Axl/DC parody but that IMO is not AC/DC. And it’s definitely not related to anything that will come in the future

But of course I’m no one to stop you from making some illuminati BS on your head over a fucking TV show for kids :lol:

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1