Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

Not read any of this thread yet but I just woke up and saw this clip in my phone messages. Watched it bleary eyed and hungover.

I don't quite know what this is or why it happened but it's so very random. Very Axl I guess. :lol: Sounds ACDC ish.

I'll go read the thread now.

Exactly right that over here Haha 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

You know what this song proves to me? The so called gnr insiders on this forum dont know ANYTHING!!! 

We discussed that a little bit last night. It's always hilarious to me when all these people with "sources really close to Axl / the band" end up knowing exactly nothing just like we all assumed. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I’m 99% sure that this is very recent, not from 2016. It makes sense that Axl did this now that the tour is finally over.

I’m 99% sure this is not GNR nor AC/DC, just some generic musicians and some generic lyrics provided to Axl by the production.

No source though. Why would he do it 2 years in advance? To me it’s super clear that this is 2 months old OR LESS.

Oh, and this is more proof that shows us that Axl really is a new man since Slash returned to the band. He finally found peace within himself. This is only similar to when he did the lines for GTA San Andreas back in 2002-2003, when he still had that passion and was working on Chinese Democracy.

We will have a new album between 2019-2020 99,999999% sure after this :D 

Axl Rose is fucking back, thanks Slash!!!

That's not how animation works. This was likely recorded, at minimum, a year ago. Even a short takes months and months to animate. Regular length episodes of most cartoons can take a year to finish a single episode. Shows that are a collection of shorts that air new ones constantly have a long back up of episodes in advance. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

Heres a question - in a weird turn of events, what if we find out it was NOT him singing (or wasnt him talking either, just an impersonation)...how would everyone feel?

It would make sense, im not gonna be suprised if it turns out that way at all:lol: just move on.

1 minute ago, charliehoodger said:

Heres a question - in a weird turn of events, what if we find out it was NOT him singing (or wasnt him talking either, just an impersonation)...how would everyone feel?

And what exactly would be the point of a cameo with a fake Axl? In what universe would Axl, a proven control freak, let any rando sings or even talk under his name??

• Haha 1

Pretty cool, if you ask me. Slash's love of animation has apparently rubbed off on Axl. And there's no doubt that it's actually him.

This also helps set up GN'R as a more accessible (I'd hate to use the term "family friendly") band to a younger generation. God knows today's kids need to be exposed to real rock and roll music instead of the processed shit they're being force fed.

Oh, and one other thing: Thank you Axl, and your golden voice, for saving the world from that giant asteroid. We are forever in your debt.

• Like 2