itsprettytiedup

Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

The fun thing about us being totally surprised with this is because Axl is private about himself, hè doesn't share his whole life on social media unlike 90% of the People especially famous ones. I like that he remains a mistery and then this happens! 

• Like 1

It's good that he's doing more voice acting. He was pretty great in San Andreas. Hard to believe that was 14 years ago. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, donny said:

timewise "this i love" must be the closest song to this with 2010 vocals. 

Time wish it was just written for the show by two different people that are not Axl Rose. The vocals are new. So studio Axl sounds pretty good.

Edited by Billly B

2 hours ago, Gackt said:

Somehow the writing always felt on the wall, using the Looney Tunes music for the concert intro.

Axl may have been asking for this, I could see him watching Boomerang cartoons on his days off.  :lol:

Axl has fews "nephew/nieces" , maybe he want makes them Christmas gift cartoons:D

7 minutes ago, surforia said:

If he really did overdub in his low register, then it's pretty cool.  Kind of like a lot of stuff on CD right?

Yes and uyi

48 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Thank you! the surprise thing is that you need 2 to write that

This 2 has high IQ...:D

If Axl was a smart business man, he would take advantage of the hype of this Looney Tunes gig while it's hot and while the media is all over it, and put out the Chinese Democracy left overs that he's not gonna use on the next album on iTunes as an EP, as a surprise release. He could call the EP "Closure" or something like that. Meaning it would close the Chinese Democracy sessions era and move on to other things. It would be a nice gesture with the fans, with the New GNR era members (cause they would have writing credits and royalties on those songs), and he would make a lot of money. It would be great for everybody, even Slash and Duff, cause they would also make money with it because of their partnership, and since it would be an EP, it wouldn't have the weight of an album, and it wouldn't be taken that seriously...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Someone know if Axl's talking voice is himself , i not sure❓

Sounds 100% like him to my ears. I think Axl would be awesome doing voice work on a bunch of Pixar movies too!!

7 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Talking voice is Axl definitely.The singing sounds somehow like Brian Johson,in certain points...

Edited by Lillie

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Sounds 100% like him to my ears. I think Axl would be awesome doing voice work on a bunch of Pixar movies too!!

Cool idea!! 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

No lyrics yet?

Someone posted the lyrics a couple of pages back

14 minutes ago, Ratam said:

100%

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lillie said:

Talking voice is Axl definitely.The signing sounds somehow like Brian Johson,in certain points...

Yes, he sound rare, but he make character , this is then the reason not sound 100% Axl voice.

Like people said, it sounds AC/DC'ish. Fun stuff, but honestly, put out an album or something. 

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Yes, he sound rare, but he make character , this is then the reason not sound 100% Axl voice.

Maybe...

13 minutes ago, soon said:

Sure he sound bit different , because he play a character, thanks.