Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

55 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

"That's all, folks!" leaves kind of a bitter taste in my mouth. Not familar with the show, but from what I understand that's the pig's iconic catchphrase isn't it?

Hope it's not to be seen in context with GNR??

Comes off a 2+ year greatest hits reunion world tour, no plans/projects announced whatsoever...and the next thing you know he pops up a cartoon character and the last thing you hear from him at the end of the year is "that's all folks"? :blink:

Why would Axl say "we hope to keep this going" on the last show of the tour only to announce GNR is ending on a kids cartoon show?  

Let's not get too crazy here, it is just a fun little cartoon show lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, HOLDEN CAULFIELD said:

THAT BIT AT 3 10 WHEN HE ROLLS HIS Rs MY LATTER SELF HAD TO PEEL MYSELF FRIM MY CEILiNG....ALSO THE ROCK IS CLEARLY THE WORLD AND YEAH JUST THINK ABOUT THAT...GOTA B AXL DC STUFF THAT IS SUCH ATUNE INAGINE THAT WITh AN ARSE KICKING VID SBOUT ROCKING THE WORLD N SHIT 

Or, what's far more likely, is that it's just a song Axl recorded for fun as part of a guest appearance on a kid's cartoon show.

If it were either an AC/DC song or a Guns N' Roses song, it would not be making its debut with absolutely no prior announcement in a Looney Tunes episode of all places.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

"That's all, folks!" leaves kind of a bitter taste in my mouth. Not familar with the show, but from what I understand that's the pig's iconic catchphrase isn't it?

Comes off a 2+ year greatest hits reunion world tour, no plans/projects announced whatsoever...and the next thing you know he pops up a cartoon character and the last thing you hear from him at the end of the year is "that's all folks"? :blink:

It’s just the famous catchphrase. No more, no less.

• Like 4

You and everyone else reading too much into this.... Just stop please! You're hurting my head :blink:

• Like 3

If you look really close you can see a nano sized farewell letter inside Axl's left pocket about 2:23 in.  I think you may be on to something.

Spoiler

Or you're just reading way too much into it.   :lol:

• Haha 1

I highly doubt this is random or without a purpose at all. 
Since media all around the world is picking this news as "the first axl's song in ten years", maybe this is a way to take hype / pressure off of a real new guns song that they could release in the near future, since it would not be the first axl's song in ten years anymore (cause that would be Rock the Rock). 

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:53 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

I didn’t even know Looney Tunes was still getting new episodes!

Well, I know that there has been new loony toons cartoons, but not sure about lately?

sounds like Axl but I won't believe it until Axl posts something himself.

If it turns out to be true, the record company better promote the hell out of this cartoon.

DON'T FORGET

AXL ROSE

STEEL UNDERPANTS

CONCERT

ON THE LAST DAY ON EARTH

TODAY

I wonder if that is a little rib on Steel Panther who started out as a fake band for a commerical. Obviously STEEL UNDERPANTS is the name of the fake band (studio musicians / writers) behind the song. So it probably increases the rate of it not being GNR or ACDC related to 99% with the 1% being the fact that it is Axl Rose.

46 minutes ago, Billly B said:

Obviously STEEL UNDERPANTS is the name of the fake band (studio musicians / writers) behind the song. So it probably increases the rate of it not being GNR or ACDC related to 99% with the 1% being the fact that it is Axl Rose.

Axl records children's album with new band Steel Underpants confirmed. Features cartoon characters as band members, and includes long awaited duet between Axl and long-time influence Mickey Mouse.

Guns reunion thrown into question when Slash gets into beef with Donald Duck.

Edited by Azifwekare
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

Did he say mesh or mets jersey and kilt during the clip I've seen ? Either way it's funny. 

Mesh, like this:

2d5d4ad2ea4603fee0f22f2202e936c5--axl-ro

Also, Google Images brought this back, wtf:

Slash-Michael-Jackson-Axl-Rose.jpg

Can't say that's Slash's best look... :no:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billly B said:

It was Axl's voice... just reading the script to keep it kid friendly. I think that is what is throwing you off as it isn't his natural cadence.

Of all viddeos, i'm can upload  the only video than have audio is of THE INDEPENDENT link , but the audio is very low too, is most hard hear talking that sing.

14 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

Did he say mesh or mets jersey and kilt during the clip I've seen ? Either way it's funny. 

There were some people on the boards years back that kept on saying that Axl should bring back the Jersey and Kilt look. I'm thinking it was a shot their way.

Edited by Billly B
  • Like 1