Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

cant believe how much people are reading into this.  but since I have gotten sucked in, here's my guess:  Axl is friends with a looney tunes producer who allows them to use their theme song as the intro to every NITL show.  so as a favor he came in and made an appearance on their show and sang a song written by someone else.  Boosts their ratings and gets grown adults posting 14 pages worth of gossip about Looney Tunes on the internet (honestly when is the last time you thought about bugs bunny as an adult?.... exactly.  any publicity is good publicity)

if this were something more serious then i would guess Axl would make his appearance on South Park (a show thatvhe is on record as being a fan of at one point in time) if cartoons are how he is going to release new music.  but let's be real, GNR has too much integrity to do that (ok maybe not.  lol, I already forgot about gnr air!)

my FIOS on demand shows another showing of looney tunes tomorrow at 10am EST.  no idea if its the Axl episode or not but I'm recording it on my DVR.  

• Haha 1

It hasnt been officially released yet thats why theres no better copy. Someone from Warner Bros must of leaked the cellphone clip

Updated: This is wrong 

• GNFNR 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

That is such a very GNR thing to happen! 

russ it so is. I remember being in college during the leaks of CD and I was good friends with a guy who was an old school GNR fan and him loving the leaks I(better especially) had and I remember he text me when the album came out and saying the leaks where better than the Album versions. 

6 hours ago, bUCKETHEAD lAND said:

Here are the lyrics, I might've made some mistakes.

Gentlemen, it's time to rock the rock

Turn it up
Make it loud
Get your guitar ready to scream
Hit the drums
And the bass(?) (I hear *and the bars* but says bass in a way that it sounds like bars. makes more sense.)
We're a sonic demolition team

You gotta rock the rock
???? (* Around and around*)
Rock the rock
With a stone *Crunching* sound
Oh rock the rock
???? (*Heaven Cries*??)
Rock the rock
It's *Time for* makin' time

[Guitar solo]

*Power chords; Bass guitar

Get in the ring, *We'll give it to you proud* ( or we'll give you a brow. Or a frown?) 

We're employed to destroy
We're a rock 'n' roll wrecking ball

You gotta rock the rock
Smash it to bits
Rock the rock
With a heavy metal fist
Rock the rock
Grind it to the bone
Rock the rock
It's a destruction zone

[Guitar solo]

Supersized, pulverized
We're telling no lies
Rock the rock
Annihilate you
*Devastate* you
*Eviscerate* you
Rock the rock

Rock the rock
Rock the rock
Rock the rock
Rock the rock, yeah
(Rock the rock) Rock the rock
(Rock the rock) Rock the rock
Yeah

I took a shot at the lyrics that we're kind of up in the air. In Bold. Sounds right for most of it. Some of it I ain't sure though. Hope it helps.

Edited by zeppelinrocksnexttognr
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

russ it so is. I remember being in college during the leaks of CD and I was good friends with a guy who was an old school GNR fan and him loving the leaks I(better especially) had and I remember he text me when the album came out and saying the leaks where better than the Album versions. 

They really are.  My lady and I were listening to CD last week and talking about the album and she said to me "what ever happened to those CDs you made with the songs before the album came out.  The songs sounded much better on those".  I couldn't have agreed more.  

33 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

They really are.  My lady and I were listening to CD last week and talking about the album and she said to me "what ever happened to those CDs you made with the songs before the album came out.  The songs sounded much better on those".  I couldn't have agreed more.  

Put a ring on her if you haven’t already

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

I just need a moment to process this. The same guy who incited the Montreal Riot, the St. Louis Riot, the Philadelphia Riot (among many others), just gave us new vocals for the first time in 10 years for...Looney Tunes. 

You just can't make this stuff up.

And you thought that Buckethead is strange 

• Like 1