itsprettytiedup

Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

A cartoon is not going to air a whole song. Maybe it was a short diddy written for the cartoon. Who says it is GNR? Maybe it is just Axl.

Looney Tunes is the new End of Days

Edited by Sosso
  • Haha 3

So I’m going to ask this again... does ANYONE from the US have the option within their cable provider to rewind or watch old stuff?

It’s as simple as going back and find the show, play it, record it and share it... 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

So I’m going to ask this again... does ANYONE from the US have the option within their cable provider to rewind or watch old stuff?

It’s as simple as going back and find the show, play it, record it and share it... 

its on facebook.

I’m baffled.

Who would have thought that The Looney Tunes would provide us with the first new Axl Rose vocals since 2008?!

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

Dont understand the hate, that recent Scooby Doo and KISS movie is pretty cool and a great way to introduce kids to these old rockers.

You will get a new GnR song in a kids cartoon, you will already introduce the song and the band to your kids and you will fucking love it. 

Just now, Rickodez said:

Dont understand the hate, that recent Scooby Doo and KISS movie is pretty cool and a great way to introduce kids to these old rockers.

You will get a new GnR song in a kids cartoon, you will already introduce the song and the band to your kids and you will fucking love it. 

hate? rock the rock fucking rocks.

I would guess Rock the Rock was written by Axl to suit the narrative of the episode, which seems to be destroying the meteor. Just something little which may have come out of GN'R's use of the Looney Tunes intro at shows?

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

Who are the studio musicians for this song. Richard, Duff and Frank, perhaps? 

Doesn't sound like Axl to me...not on the lower parts, a little bit more on higher parts...hope I'm wrong. The guitars doesn't sound like Angus to me too...axldc wanna be? 

Xmas present or fake? 

• Like 1