Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

Just imagine how this deal went down...

Axl: Hey Warner can I have Looney Tunes theme for GNR concerts?

Warner: Can we have you for a comic character, voice actor and providing lead vocals to a new song?

Axl: Uhm...

Slash: Axl you promised to get us Looney Tunes intro!!! You know I love cartoons!! You promised!!! I'm gonna quit GNR right now if you don't do that!!!!

Axl: Ok then...yeah...alright...

Warner: Deal!

Things can be so easy... :lol:

• Haha 2

If I went to a GnR show & this song was played I'd leave & never spend money on the band again ... Are yous guys forreal? You're STILL fawning over this song??? The vocals aren't even that impressive ... as if anyone thought Axl couldn't sing anymore ... We didn't need this to prove that! All the shit talking on Melissa by these older guys yet here those same people are clinically obsessing over a LOONEY TUNES joke song ... Wow! 

*deleted in 3...2...* 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Get In the Ring Motherfker said:

Besides that facebook post, i can't find anything about a new looney tunes episode airing with that name or at all. It's all so confusing

https://www.myepisodes.com/epsbydate/24-Dec-2018?byshow/18231/Wabbit
It is listed but I don't get how there seems to be no replay available anywhere..

4 minutes ago, Get In the Ring Motherfker said:

You’re right. Nonetheless there wasn’t a way to find the episode anywhere. Not even on the boomerang website 

I installed the Boomerang app with a US VPN and keep checking on it, that's the life I chose... ^^

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Dean said:

Do Guns need permission to play other music between acts before they hit the stage? I always thought they could play whatever they wanted. However, they may have reached out for permission to use the LT intro on a potential live release...?

They can play anything they want live

They can release whatever they want with audio

They need permission to release it with video.

Edited by guitarpatch

12 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I dont know...I recall Axl saying that he sang on Angel down cause Sebastian asked him to...

I guess he would record on guest songs if asked, just like he did with Steve Jones, Alice Cooper, I will not go quietly, and others.

I wish they invited him more often 

Seems he’ll perform for anyone who asks besides his own band.

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1