Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

If somebody has a doubt:

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/v2/98539/

Axl Rose‘s voice on New Looney Tunes. A rep for Warner Bros. Animation confirms to ABC Radio that theGuns N’ Roses frontman is indeed singing and talking on a recent episode of the animated program.

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

So is their a reason why axl signed off on the album version of cd being released and not the original versions being the final recordings?.

I believe Axl answered that on here, if I remember correctly he said that the record company used whatever version of CD they had on them at the time. Axl said they didn’t have the “final” copy. I think he also said something specifically about  Madagascar & how the vocals he wanted for the song were different. 

26 minutes ago, siraddam said:

Sounds cool anyway,  let's hope it gets released as a single.

Like a Looney Tunes single? I doubt these kind of cartoon show songs are released as singles and besides it's not really a good song. I mean Axl sounds great and all, but as a song it's exactly the kind of an AC/DC parody song that you'd expect from a cartoon show.

Anyway, it's cool that Axl did this and really great to hear his voice in a studio recording again. It's good that Axl's active. Gives a little faith that he might be working on GNR material too.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Lies They Tell said:

Like a Looney Tunes single? I doubt these kind of cartoon show songs are released as singles and besides it's not really a good song. I mean Axl sounds great and all, but as a song it's exactly the kind of an AC/DC parody song that you'd expect from a cartoon show.

Anyway, it's cool that Axl did this and really great to hear his voice in a studio recording again. It's good that Axl's active. Gives a little faith that he might be working on GNR material too.

Totally agree that it's a bad song. It's just a parody with axl rose on it. Good voice though

1 hour ago, History2010 said:

Wtf is the matter with you? Just let people enjoy something for once in your life please. 

What's the matter with YOUS ?? It's fuckin' CARTOON for CHILDREN & look at how many pages of comments there are & views .... Do you think it's NORMAL for grown men to act like this over their favorite singer appearing in a CHILDREN'S CARTOON ?? I'm just worried about ya'lls mental health really 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

What's the matter with YOUS ?? It's fuckin' CARTOON for CHILDREN & look at how many pages of comments there are & views .... Do you think it's NORMAL for grown men to act like this over their favorite singer appearing in a CHILDREN'S CARTOON ?? I'm just worried about ya'lls mental health really 

Having a bad day at work? :cry:

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, PhillyRose said:

I don't even need to respond. You made my point for me with this post. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PhillyRose said:

I still buy Donald Duck Disney comics. Does that mean I have a problem with my life ?

• GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, ShotgunBlues91 said:

I thought they stopped making new Looney Tunes back in the 50's or 60's? 
Cool that it's still going, but i don't like how Porky Pig looks though. :( 

They've been making new ones on and off ever since the original series ended.