Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

It's nice that you all want what you want - new music, obviously, but at the same time isn't Axl a human being, too? Maybe this type of shit is what he wants? To explore different things, and do things he has yet to accomplish in his life. I thought when he did the voice work for Grand Theft Auto years ago, that was pretty cool. Maybe that's the type of stuff that interests him on the side?

It’s not the first time a Rocker made a camo in a Looney Toons show. Back when Duck Dodgers was on tv Dave Mustaine was in an episode.

its cool because this isn’t the typically thing you would expect from Axl. But you can’t take this for more than it is. It’s a short song written for a kids show and there’s probably no reason to expect it to be anything more. But it’s cool to hear how Axls voice sounds in the studio now a days.

Could this simply be an agreement Axl made with the bigwigs at Looney Tunes - I’ll sing on a fun little tune in one of your cartoons if you let me use the Looney Tunes theme tune as the opening jingle on the NITL tour?

It is what it is, a fun little tune on a cartoon. I must say Axl sounds pretty fuckin good. The song and lyrics are shite - but his straight up ‘rock’ vocals are better than his vocals on 90% of Chinese IMO

Edited by LA_0013
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LA_0013 said:

Could this simply be an agreement Axl made with the bigwigs at Looney Tunes - I’ll sing on a fun little tune in one of your cartoons if you let me use the Looney Tunes theme tune as the opening jingle on the NITL tour?

It is what it is, a fun little tune on a cartoon. I must say Axl sounds pretty fuckin good. The song and lyrics are shite - but his straight up ‘rock’ vocals are better than his vocals on 90% of Chinese IMO

This honestly sounds like a song ACDC would record.  I agree it's shite, but it 100% could be an ACDC studio release.  Their recent albums have some cheesy as lyrics.

26 minutes ago, kiwiguns said:

Axl obviously is doing this for non musical reasons, possibly for fun, he likes looney tunes or maybe he is helping someone out as a favour. 

i'm sure his brother Stuart is in the film/TV industry, could be something to do with him.