Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

3 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

22 pages in and only a few seem to get it. 

The music is geared towards a curtain demographic that would be children. 

Its going to be very simple with lyrics and music that is directed towards the ears of children to fit a cartoon. 

If you played the clip to a child, they would understand it. 

It seems some adults do not. 

Axl obviously is doing this for non musical reasons, possibly for fun, he likes lonney tunes or maybe he is helping someone out as a favour. 

Is it an ACDC song, is it a GNR song, its the first time we have heard Axls studio vocals. 

Axl would be laughing his arse off at you guys as you think about some hidden motive or reasons. 

Hey, I like Lonney Tunes too.  Met him a few years back at Fast Eddie's, he bought me a shot and a beer.  Helluva a guy.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I think this guy than wrote the song want makes a mix of Axl/Dc.

i think an Axl/Dc studio track is still a possibility. 

Axl being the new singer left most ACDC fans in turmoil and they sold their tickets, them that went said how good Axl was and fell in love with him. 

we know the new album has been recorded in canada with Brian but i wouldn't rule out Axl making an appearance on it. :) 

2 minutes ago, donny said:

Axl being the new singer left most ACDC fans in turmoil and they sold their tickets, them that went said how good Axl was and fell in love with him. 

we know the new album has been recorded in canada with Brian but i wouldn't rule out Axl making an appearance on it. :) 

I think that's out of the picture, since Brian is back. Maybe touring won't be out of the picture though.

38 minutes ago, donny said:

Is this confirmed? I saw the pictures from outside the studio, but is it even confirmed that they weren't old pictures taken during the recording of rock or bust?

Just now, Homefuck said:

Is this confirmed? I saw the pictures from outside the studio, but is it even confirmed that they weren't old pictures taken during the recording of rock or bust?

you would have to go to the Axl/DC section for more info on that story. but as far as i know the vancouver pictures are both real and recent. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, donny said:

Most people remember how much of a douche axl was in the 90s so probably sold their tickets thinking he wouldn’t show up, also personally, if id spent money on a ticket to see my favourite band then found out that the singer wouldn’t be there, I’d do the same.

imagine if Myles had to sit in for axl at even one show, I’d guarantee that people would sell their tickets 

1 hour ago, donny said:

I think for just track is possible, but what happen with Brian? I not know he already recorded the album, is all very quiet about Ac/Dc, weird.

8 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

Is it illegal to say on here that I embedded the og video from vimeo, put it on my phone and that im thinking of putting it on YouTube until it gets taken down?

is that the crappy cellphone recording of a TV screen we all have or a proper good quality version ?

This was pretty cool to see, but I find it staggering that anyone would think this would be something other than a cartoon "one-off".  Seriously, does anyone think those lyrics are something Axl would write-or sing in this millennium?   Might have made a modicum of sense in 1985, and I get that some fans are still into that era, but 2018/2019 and "super-size, pulverize"????  Come on now.

• Haha 1