Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

25 minutes ago, ApacheChief42 said:

I feel like he just showed up to the studio and sang what the producers gave him while session players did the instrumentation.

If so then technically its new lyrics from axl rose, could a new album be next? Bit of a reach but you never know.

On a side note still in a slight state of shock the first studio recording of axl rose since CD is from a Looney Tunes episode, he sounds great to be fair, also love the reference to his old 90s attire, bring it back!

PS merry christmas and a happy new year

Edited by ; D

7 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Interesting with our our "insiders" not a single one predicted this ha!

really ? iv'e been waiting for a new song on xmas day for the past few weeks. i think that terry guy with the 2009 rehearsals first mentioned it. 

1 minute ago, donny said:

really ? iv'e been waiting for a new song on xmas day for the past few weeks. i think that terry guy with the 2009 rehearsals first mentioned it. 

He also later said that his Christmas gift for us wouldn't come because of legal threats from GNRTruth (or something). That leads me to believe that he was full of shit, and that his reference to a Christmas surprise was only a lead on before his retraction. This is just a nice coincidence.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, donny said:

This wasn't what they were talking about at all. They were claiming they had unreleased GNR songs they were going to leak. They, of course, did not have them, so they haven't been leaked. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, donny said:

he claimed he was gonig to leak what he had but someone told on him and he claims GNR lawyers contacted him.  This has nothing to do with that.

3 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

He also later said that his Christmas gift for us wouldn't come because of legal threats from GNRTruth (or something). That leads me to believe that he was full of shit, and that his reference to a Christmas surprise was only a lead on before his retraction. This is just a nice coincidence.

This... everyone is guessing with no information... if he said Axl would be on tv or anything related it could of been a good prediction.

I am digging the dialog with Axl here, its fucking great

• Like 1

Just now, gnfnr2k said:

he claimed he was gonig to leak what he had but someone told on him and he claims GNR lawyers contacted him.  This has nothing to do with that.

"GNRs lawyers" are a great excuse for when you never had songs to leak in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1