itsprettytiedup

Axl Rose on Looney Tunes episode w/new song

Well, I'm not complaining. They sure know how to keep us all guessing. 

That was a lot of fun to listen to and Axl sounded great. Those howls were awesome!

• Like 2

If the world needed Axl to release a song to save us from an asteroid we would be so very fucked...    

Jokes aside, this really is kind of a big deal.  Old Axl would never do this, maybe he's loosened up, and maybe, just maybe, we will see new music.

• Like 2

Im starting to think Axl was approached by Looney Tunes either because the band used it as their intro, or it’s always been Axls dream to say “thats all folks” 

• Like 1

This has got Axl/DC written all over it. The first actually new song we get from Axl in 10 years and he puts it on the fucking Looney Tunes?!

I am shooketh.

Merry fuckin' Christmas, everyone.

Edited by Azifwekare

Anyone else get the HOB/RIR cartoon vibe. That would be cool if Axl did voice over for s cartoon webisode comedy short series. Everyone says how funny he is and voice over he tends to deliver jokes well (GTA, Opening video, etc.) Would be cool to see him doing that and singing some one off song in each. 

• Like 2

Some people are complaining they can't hear the audio on YouTube, though i still can. I would chalk this up to the poor audio quality, but it's generally louder on the YouTube upload than it is on Facebook. If it isn't that, perhaps YouTube is silencing audio like they do with copyrighted material?

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

While it's lame as fuck, it prooves one thing. The mother fucker still sounds good in the studio!

New music will come, and will sound killer.

• GNFNR 1

Just now, F*ck Fear said:

While it's lame as fuck, it prooves one thing. The mother fucker still sounds good in the studio!

LOL yeah axl kills it in the studio

52 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'm leaning towards it being a goofie cartoon aong with session musicians I guess

Yes, agree, just for fun.

13 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I hope so because you are 100% right. He sounds great

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Some people are complaining they can't hear the audio on YouTube, though i still can. I would chalk this up to the poor audio quality, but it's generally louder on the YouTube upload than it is on Facebook. If it isn't that, perhaps YouTube is silencing audio like they do with copyrighted material?

In ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK i can't heard too.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, saint_seiya said:

LOL yeah axl kills it in the studio

Not only in the studio. Check out any AXL/DC concert and you will hear his out of this world singing. Mickey's voice appears only on Gn'R shows haha

“slash it to bits”.... that is a breadcrumb if I have ever heard one. That is Slash on lead I think. The solo style reminds me of the song he did with Vosco Rossi, the Italian musician back in 2009 or so

He says get in the ring, he also says slash it to bits?  sounds AC/DC but has GN'R in it

• Like 2

Im gonna stop overthinking this... all i know is whatever it is AXL was in a studio!  That to me is huge

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

Im gonna stop overthinking this... all i know is whatever it is AXL was in a studio!  That to me is huge

Yeah, at the very least, we know he has enough time to get in the studio and agree for something to be released. I think this is a positive indication for the future.

• GNFNR 2

3 hours ago, Dean said:

I’m baffled.

Who would have thought that The Looney Tunes would provide us with the first new Axl Rose vocals since 2008?!

Still looking for the lyrics