GNR 2019 calendar

dontdamnmeuyi2015

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I had pre-ordered the new GNR 2019 calendar from amazon.com/uk, but they just informed me they can't get it.

I went to the gunsandroses.com site and ordered it there. Hopefully, the official website can get it.

Anyone else order the 2019 GNR calendar?

Has anyone gotten it yet?

Thanks.

Yes, you ask to @BlueJean Babyand@Italiangirl too, good luck👍🌞

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I had pre-ordered the new GNR 2019 calendar from amazon.com/uk, but they just informed me they can't get it.

I went to the gunsandroses.com site and ordered it there. Hopefully, the official website can get it.

Anyone else order the 2019 GNR calendar?

Has anyone gotten it yet?

Thanks.

I ordered mine the day out it was announced on the official website, it shipped the next day. I got it 2 weeks ago. 

My mom got the calendar for me for Christmas. She said it had been delivered two weeks earlier.

Nice quality paper, and the photos look great, but yeah, they focused on the "big three" instead of the whole band. I don't really understand it. I know Slash and Duff's return to the band in 2015 was the major selling point for the Not In This Lifetime tour, but I think Fortus, Frank, and especially Dizzy--who's been a member since 1990--deserve more spotlight than what they've been given.

On 30/12/2018 at 12:39 AM, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

My mom got the calendar for me for Christmas. She said it had been delivered two weeks earlier.

Nice quality paper, and the photos look great, but yeah, they focused on the "big three" instead of the whole band. I don't really understand it. I know Slash and Duff's return to the band in 2015 was the major selling point for the Not In This Lifetime tour, but I think Fortus, Frank, and especially Dizzy--who's been a member since 1990--deserve more spotlight than what they've been given.

Makes you wonderwhat 4tus, frank and melissa think of not being included on some merch. Maybe they dont give a shit or it dies to sone degree upset them. Irrespective if they are official members or just contract employees.

Edited by Sydney Fan

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:40 AM, Italian girl said:

It's too big this year .. I have a Tiny house :lol:

Oh girl you have to find room for GNR! lol

I have it over my computer desk. Looking at GNR makes me smile.

Find a place. I know you can do it!

You can always fold it up and just have the GNR pictures showing. Or put it on your coffee table and look at it daily.

You should see all the calendars I have around my house. Yet half the time I don't know what the damn date is! lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Italian girl said:

I found a solution! I'm moving next month to a bigger house :P

You go girl! Do you live in Italy? My people are from Sicily, but never traveled there. I know my mom's cousins all moved to Rome when they got old enough.

My mom and grandmother always wanted to visit Rome. It just didn't happen for my grandma and I doubt my mom will visit Rome either.

If you don't live in Italy maybe one day you can visit too.

Glad you found a solution to your GNR calendar. A year without GNR is not cool! ;)

• Like 1