If Slash quit GNR again would the brand survive?

14 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Makes me wonder if slash accepted axls contract as being a hired hand, but still kept some ownership as im sure he still does now as part of the partnership of the old band around 96 what would have eventuated in terms of gnr music.

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes but at least to me, that makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

Yeah dude, that's exactly what I mean. There are very few facts and a lot of rumors but I'm very careful in taking them seriously, especially when their source is MSL or alternativenations.

:lol:

Yep... we had lot of facts by theese insiders of the band 🤣.

There was a fact that reunion should last only till the end of 2017 because contracts were that long ... 

And yet, none of that insiders never hinted that Axl will show up in cartoon for his 1st new studio release in more than 10 years...

So much about insiders... and tb running things - i see great tour ran by live nation, and GNR shit (lame warderove and that airline thing) run by tb... Slash has his own enturage, duff his own... Youtube videos are hadled by some freak outsiders - that's how tb has all under control...

At a moment they all seem to get along. Money really does connecting people since Nokia crashed and burn...

• Like 1