Evan442

Rock in Rio 2001 Video good quality?

Is there a good quality version of this out there somewhere?  All the ones on YouTube were uploaded years ago and are heavily compressed - I've never been able to find a good copy that was a direct rip from DirectTV or wherever else it was broadcast back in the day - would love to find it somewhere.  Thanks!

Yes, there were plenty of them on YouTube etc. But they've been removed by Wanker Alford

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The best version is the one uploaded here by @Ed Flowers before the no links rule. It was on thepiratebay, but I think Walker deleted it. That one comes from a Direct TV rip. There's also a digital capture of Mr Brownstone, Chinese Democracy and Paradise City from a Japanese broadcast, that one has the best image and a new audio mix, but it only contains 3 songs.

Edited by fanfzero

14 hours ago, fanfzero said:

The best version is the one uploaded here by @Ed Flowers before the no links rule. It was on thepiratebay, but I think Walker deleted it. That one comes from a Direct TV rip. There's also a digital capture of Mr Brownstone, Chinese Democracy and Paradise City from a Japanese broadcast, that one has the best image and a new audio mix, but it only contains 3 songs.

I think I just found that one!  Split into 2 discs, each one about 4.4 GB - looks good!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Evan442 said:

I think I just found that one!  Split into 2 discs, each one about 4.4 GB - looks good!!

That's it

• Like 1

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 3:22 AM, fanfzero said:

It´s still there.

Browse the piratebay´s user called deadgar

On ‎02‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 6:43 PM, Evan442 said:

For your convenience, now there is a HEVC version of it, wich has a smaller size and the very same quality, plus ripped flac audio.

Just make sure you have the proper video codec.