What Are You Listening To 2019

Gibson87

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'll probably listen to it now you've made a point of it, which is indicative of my love for Em'...and the Em' and Fif' combination.  I must say, as much as I love Fif' the man if it was just Fif' and Sheeran I might like..., I dunno, maybe swerve it.

It's not a bad song for what it is.... a short pop-rap song. Sheeran does his typical poppy kinda 'rap', Em and 50 each have like a 45 second verse and all 3 of them sing the hook.

39 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's not a bad song for what it is.... a short pop-rap song. Sheeran does his typical poppy kinda 'rap', Em and 50 each have like a 45 second verse and all 3 of them sing the hook.

I’ve never heard Ed Sheeran to be honest, its just that he’s a fat four eyed ginger from middle England, which is reason enough for prejudice :lol:  

Edited by Len Cnut

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I’ve never heard Ed Sheeran to be honest, its just that he’s a fat four eyed ginger from middle England, which is reason enough for prejudice :lol:  

:lol:

I've heard the EP he did with Yelawolf a few years back, it's not bad. And the odd radio hit here and there. But I won't listen to him unless there's someone else I like on the track.

Been listening to GnR, CardiB, JasonAldean while at the gym. My musical tastes goes all over the place.

I cannot say I have a particular  favorite .genre. Music depends on mood and what I am doing.

Edited by Latx
  • Like 1