Gibson_Guy87

What Are You Listening To 2019

You Could Be Mine - Guns n Roses

12 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

"Remember The Name" by Ed Sheeran, Eminem and 50 Cent.

@Len Cnut you heard this yet? Doesn't get officially released for another couple days but it's 'leaked' already.

I ain't fuckin' listenin' to Ed Sheeran, I do have some self respect :lol:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

You Could Be Mine - Guns n Roses

I ain't fuckin' listenin' to Ed Sheeran, I do have some self respect :lol:

Fair enough :lol: 

It's cool to hear a new song with Em and 50 tho.

3 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Fair enough :lol: 

It's cool to hear a new song with Em and 50 tho.

I'll probably listen to it now you've made a point of it, which is indicative of my love for Em'...and the Em' and Fif' combination.  I must say, as much as I love Fif' the man if it was just Fif' and Sheeran I might like..., I dunno, maybe swerve it.

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'll probably listen to it now you've made a point of it, which is indicative of my love for Em'...and the Em' and Fif' combination.  I must say, as much as I love Fif' the man if it was just Fif' and Sheeran I might like..., I dunno, maybe swerve it.

It's not a bad song for what it is.... a short pop-rap song. Sheeran does his typical poppy kinda 'rap', Em and 50 each have like a 45 second verse and all 3 of them sing the hook.

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's not a bad song for what it is.... a short pop-rap song. Sheeran does his typical poppy kinda 'rap', Em and 50 each have like a 45 second verse and all 3 of them sing the hook.

I’ve never heard Ed Sheeran to be honest, its just that he’s a fat four eyed ginger from middle England, which is reason enough for prejudice :lol:  

Edited by Len Cnut

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I’ve never heard Ed Sheeran to be honest, its just that he’s a fat four eyed ginger from middle England, which is reason enough for prejudice :lol:  

:lol:

I've heard the EP he did with Yelawolf a few years back, it's not bad. And the odd radio hit here and there. But I won't listen to him unless there's someone else I like on the track.

Do your time then get out of society

Love Jesse. Went to see him live again a few weeks back and had a blast :headbang: I think he's one of the best at storytelling through a song.

REX 

REX

REX TREMENDAE MAJESTATIS 

Contains some of Mozart's greatest fugal/counterpuntal writing, the way all the melodies knit together.

Edited by DieselDaisy