What Are You Listening To 2019

Gibson87

On August 29, 2019 at 2:17 PM, Alan Antimatter said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOSYB38y2xA  

How do you embed the video properly? (Excuse me, technofear man! Drag me into the 1990s FFS!...)

Most YT vids should embed after you cut and paste the link, which I see you've done. Some YT vids wont allow an embed but it should tell you on screen when you attempt to. Sometimes - maybe always?- you need to hit the space bar after pasting the link, so that the link stands alone and the computer isnt expecting more text to follow.

So. Paste, then space bar. 

Was reading on Ultimate guitar and Tremonti said this guitar player is one of his favorites. Never heard of him before but he's pretty great. Got that Jimi/SRV thing going on like some pointed out in the comments section. In the 4:37 mark it starts to get interesting.

Been listening to a lot of Tommy Emmanuel, Chet Atkins and Joe Pass lately. The greats of chord & melody solo guitar. Has completely revitalized me as a music listener and is making me practice my guitar with more passion.

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Rovim said:

Was reading on Ultimate guitar and Tremonti said this guitar player is one of his favorites. Never heard of him before but he's pretty great. Got that Jimi/SRV thing going on like some pointed out in the comments section. In the 4:37 mark it starts to get interesting.

Yeah, Eric Gales is fantastic. Monster player. Unfortunately, his albums are pretty boring and forgetable.

He should get together with some really good songwriter(s) or join a band.