30 Day Song Challenge #4

BlueJean Baby

9 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Any ideas or requests for the next challenge?? Today is the last day of this one....:shrugs:

Umm...I'd suggest something like a top10 or top30 of fav bands/songs(each day a fav one) but this would be ultimately free of challenge...Umm... maybe an A-Z(bands and songs like matching the letters..)idk i don't have something else in my mind right now...since it seems we've covered specific subjects....Whatever you want @BlueJean Baby ....I'm open to any interesting challenge...

• Like 1

26. A song for people who talk too much during movies.

27. A song you enjoy from a genre you typically do not.

This is a though one cause I enjoy most genres. Well reggaeton is something I haven't really paid much attention to. But this one's kinda cool:

28. A song from a TV show or stage show.

This is honestly such a great track:

29. If you were running for president of your country or perhaps the world...what would be your campaign song?

30. The universe is ending...what is the last song that should ever be played as you witness its final demise?

This song is like written for that moment:

Edited by Lies They Tell
  • Like 1

On 05/02/2019 at 5:47 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Day 30

'fuck with me and i'll fuck your mother'

Its lines like that that is the reason Axl Rose has a tiny little piece of immortality reserved for him :lol:  He's a weird one, he shows shades sometimes of having it in him to like, really do something different with rock music.  He has like a touch of the Chili Peppers about him, in the way someone from the 80s and early 90s would understand The Chili Peppers.  Sounds better than any number of those wankstain bands that came out of the rock rapper era of the early 00s.