BlueJean Baby

30 Day Song Challenge #4

Day 2:

I envision a mad psycho bitch in a baby doll dress, sitting in the middle of an open plan studio apartment hacking her boyfriends corpse to bits and trying to flush the bits down the drain Dennis Nielsen stylee.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

Day3

Hmm...

'My way,your way anything goes tonight" would fit,'cause of the diversity of opinions but obviously not the whole song...I'll take this..

Quite metaphorically...

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Day 3:

Now there's a fuckin' tough one, what makes me think of mygnrforum, like what song...hmm, nothing I can think of.  The closest thing I can think of I suppose is the leaks, being as how I got em off of here, the original leaks.  Even thats a bit thin.  Fuck, what song makes me think of mygnrforum?  I must admit I have listened to a fair bit of stuff cuz of reccomendation from here, certain AC/DC albums, Disraeli Gears a long time ago by a fella who posted on here called Adnan.  Buckethead perhaps?  Nah, I've drawn a blank on that I'm afraid.  So I'm just gonna leave yous with this:

Nothing to do with nothing but crackin' tune eh? :D 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

Day 2

Day 3

I remember when the video came out, I would come on the forum every day. The AFD remaster was talked about so much, and I would ignore things in my computer class to stay caught up.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

Day 3 - I don't have one so instead heres a clip of one of my favourite local jazz ensembles, MDA Latin Jazz Quartet. This is the kinda top shelf players that even though they lay down amazing danceable grooves I always find myself just mesmerized and motionless, over taken by the music and technique.

No idea why it stops mid song. Or why the focus is on drummers rather then the band leader pianist. But still awesome.

• Like 2