Jump to content
Len Cnut

Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

Recommended Posts

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/craig-mclachlan-charged-sex-offences-assault-neighbours-police-victoria-australia-a8722416.html

Who would’ve thunk it eh, Harold Ramsey or whatever his name is.  Fuckin’ Scott and Charlene must be shattered.  One of the articles goes ‘one time recipient of Australias most prestigious television award The Golden Logie’, what the fucks a Logie, an old loogie?!  Only the fuckin’ Aussies could give the name ‘Logie’ to something prestigious :lol:  I bet it took an entire committee to come up with that shit too.

Edited by Len Cnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This belongs in a UK section. Or should I start posting uninteresting news about Norwegian B class celebrities, too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

This belongs in a UK section. Or should I start posting uninteresting news about Norwegian B class celebrities, too?

It is Australian you mongrel. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is Australian you mongrel. 

Oh? Call it 'Len's thread where his interest in sex offenders and Commonwealth TV shows coalesce" then.

Mongrel? Mongrels are people who waste their time caring about celebrities or TV shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

This belongs in a UK section. Or should I start posting uninteresting news about Norwegian B class celebrities, too?

The proper approach would be to make a Norwegian section and post it in there.  But anyway, as Dies' said, its Australian so you can unclench now, no ones mentioned England except you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Norway is such a perfect country they don't have Neighbours and Home and Away. I bet they didn't get the Flying Doctors and Cell Block H either? Flying Doctors: du' dudu du du dudududu du du du du dudu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Oh? Call it 'Len's thread where his interest in sex offenders and Commonwealth TV shows coalesce" then.

Did you get some bad news this morning or something, whats the deal, did your stocks plummet, some sort of scalp irritation perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Len Cnut said:

The proper approach would be to make a Norwegian section and post it in there.  But anyway, as Dies' said, its Australian so you can unclench now, no ones mentioned England except you.

Nothing proper about posting tabloid news that are only of interest to people who watch a particular TV show that is not aired in Norway, in a Norwegian channel. That is silly.

I wonder how many times you have started a thread about some obscure British personality who either passed away or turned out to be a sex offender :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Norway is such a perfect country they don't have Neighbours and Home and Away. I bet they didn't get the Flying Doctors and Cell Block H either? Flying Doctors: du' dudu du du dudududu du du du du dudu.

Correct. We did get lots of English shows, though, like Yes, Prime Minister, Monty Python's Flying Circus etc, but more importantly, we got Premier League matches :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Nothing proper about posting tabloid news that are only of interest to people who watch a particular TV show that is not aired in Norway, in a Norwegian channel. That is silly.

I wonder how many times you have started a thread about some obscure British personality who either passed away or turned out to be a sex offender :lol:

When was the last time you made love to your wife? :lol: 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoulMonster said:

Nothing proper about posting tabloid news that are only of interest to people who watch a particular TV show that is not aired in Norway, in a Norwegian channel. That is silly.

I wonder how many times you have started a thread about some obscure British personality who either passed away or turned out to be a sex offender :lol:

He's an Australian <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lio said:

It's Henry :cry:

 

He slaughtered that song :lol:  Henry, there you go!  Harold was the old git, weren't he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Did you get some bad news this morning or something, whats the deal, did your stocks plummet, some sort of scalp irritation perhaps?

Nah, just a case of not being able to get the right one in my posts. Instead of 'playful' it became 'bitter' :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

When was the last time you made love to your wife? :lol: 

I don't fuck and tell. 

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Nah, just a case of not being able to get the right one in my posts. Instead of 'playful' it became 'bitter' :lol:

No worries Skip :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were some mingin butch looking women on Cell Block, weren't they? It used to be on at midnight or some obscene hour as I recall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They were some mingin butch looking women on Cell Block, weren't they? It used to be on at midnight or some obscene hour as I recall. 

I never got round to seeing that, its something I remember being on the bottom of TV guides at 3am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He slaughtered that song :lol:  Henry, there you go!  Harold was the old git, weren't he?

Yeah, Harold's the old one, Henry and Charlene's stepfather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

*wipes away a tear* :lol:

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, Harold's the old one, Henry and Charlene's stepfather.

You got some fuckin' sick memory kiddo!  Is it still on?  Used to be massive when I was a kid, they used to have sticker albums and all kindsa shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does Norway have soaps? Is there a Norwegian equivalent of Corrie with a Lars's Return only with £20 pints and rotten kippers instead of Betty's Hotpots. Or a Norwegian version of Eastenders - Northerners - with a Norwegian version of Kat Slater having it off with the whole of Trondheim? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Does Norway have soaps? Is there a Norwegian equivalent of Corrie with a Lars's Return only with £20 pints and rotten kippers instead of Betty's Hotpots. Or a Norwegian version of Eastenders - Northerners - with a Norwegian version of Kat Slater having it off with the whole of Trondheim? 

Oi, I won't hear a word against Kat Slater!  I'm gonna marry her one day...she's a real person y'know, that Eastenders, its a big reality show they film in Borehamwood!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

 

*wipes away a tear* :lol:

You got some fuckin' sick memory kiddo!  Is it still on?  Used to be massive when I was a kid, they used to have sticker albums and all kindsa shit.

LOL, it's even got Daphne and Des. Jim and Helen too, Harold and Mrs Mangle. It's like seeing your long lost family again. I've forgotten a few names though :lol:

It's still on. I haven't watched it in over 20 years though. Although coincidentally it was on in the waiting room at the doctor's a few days ago. I still recognize Susan and Karl. Didn't see any other familiar faces. I think Paul's still in it though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Oi, I won't hear a word against Kat Slater!  I'm gonna marry her one day...she's a real person y'know, that Eastenders, its a big reality show they film in Borehamwood!

I never watch the show but whenever I flick it on Kat Slater is drunk and having it away. 

 

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

 

*wipes away a tear* :lol:

You got some fuckin' sick memory kiddo!  Is it still on?  Used to be massive when I was a kid, they used to have sticker albums and all kindsa shit.

Look at the mullets!!

Paul returned and now runs lassiders or whatever it is called.

Toadfish is still in it but he cut his rats tail off and become a lawyer!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Toadfish is still in it but he cut his rats tail off and become a lawyer!

They grow up so fast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lio said:

They grow up so fast!

I actually remember Toadfish's brother: Stonefish.

I have been trying to erase that part of my memory for years and it will not go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×