Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

Len Cnut

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/craig-mclachlan-charged-sex-offences-assault-neighbours-police-victoria-australia-a8722416.html

Who would’ve thunk it eh, Harold Ramsey or whatever his name is.  Fuckin’ Scott and Charlene must be shattered.  One of the articles goes ‘one time recipient of Australias most prestigious television award The Golden Logie’, what the fucks a Logie, an old loogie?!  Only the fuckin’ Aussies could give the name ‘Logie’ to something prestigious :lol:  I bet it took an entire committee to come up with that shit too.

Edited by Len Cnut

21 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

This belongs in a UK section. Or should I start posting uninteresting news about Norwegian B class celebrities, too?

The proper approach would be to make a Norwegian section and post it in there.  But anyway, as Dies' said, its Australian so you can unclench now, no ones mentioned England except you.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

The proper approach would be to make a Norwegian section and post it in there.  But anyway, as Dies' said, its Australian so you can unclench now, no ones mentioned England except you.

Nothing proper about posting tabloid news that are only of interest to people who watch a particular TV show that is not aired in Norway, in a Norwegian channel. That is silly.

I wonder how many times you have started a thread about some obscure British personality who either passed away or turned out to be a sex offender :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Norway is such a perfect country they don't have Neighbours and Home and Away. I bet they didn't get the Flying Doctors and Cell Block H either? Flying Doctors: du' dudu du du dudududu du du du du dudu.

Correct. We did get lots of English shows, though, like Yes, Prime Minister, Monty Python's Flying Circus etc, but more importantly, we got Premier League matches :)

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Nothing proper about posting tabloid news that are only of interest to people who watch a particular TV show that is not aired in Norway, in a Norwegian channel. That is silly.

I wonder how many times you have started a thread about some obscure British personality who either passed away or turned out to be a sex offender :lol:

When was the last time you made love to your wife? :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

He's an Australian <_<

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Did you get some bad news this morning or something, whats the deal, did your stocks plummet, some sort of scalp irritation perhaps?

Nah, just a case of not being able to get the right one in my posts. Instead of 'playful' it became 'bitter' :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

When was the last time you made love to your wife? :lol: 

I don't fuck and tell. 

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They were some mingin butch looking women on Cell Block, weren't they? It used to be on at midnight or some obscene hour as I recall. 

I never got round to seeing that, its something I remember being on the bottom of TV guides at 3am.

Does Norway have soaps? Is there a Norwegian equivalent of Corrie with a Lars's Return only with £20 pints and rotten kippers instead of Betty's Hotpots. Or a Norwegian version of Eastenders - Northerners - with a Norwegian version of Kat Slater having it off with the whole of Trondheim? 

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Does Norway have soaps? Is there a Norwegian equivalent of Corrie with a Lars's Return only with £20 pints and rotten kippers instead of Betty's Hotpots. Or a Norwegian version of Eastenders - Northerners - with a Norwegian version of Kat Slater having it off with the whole of Trondheim? 

Oi, I won't hear a word against Kat Slater!  I'm gonna marry her one day...she's a real person y'know, that Eastenders, its a big reality show they film in Borehamwood!

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

*wipes away a tear* :lol:

You got some fuckin' sick memory kiddo!  Is it still on?  Used to be massive when I was a kid, they used to have sticker albums and all kindsa shit.

LOL, it's even got Daphne and Des. Jim and Helen too, Harold and Mrs Mangle. It's like seeing your long lost family again. I've forgotten a few names though :lol:

It's still on. I haven't watched it in over 20 years though. Although coincidentally it was on in the waiting room at the doctor's a few days ago. I still recognize Susan and Karl. Didn't see any other familiar faces. I think Paul's still in it though.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Oi, I won't hear a word against Kat Slater!  I'm gonna marry her one day...she's a real person y'know, that Eastenders, its a big reality show they film in Borehamwood!

I never watch the show but whenever I flick it on Kat Slater is drunk and having it away. 

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

*wipes away a tear* :lol:

You got some fuckin' sick memory kiddo!  Is it still on?  Used to be massive when I was a kid, they used to have sticker albums and all kindsa shit.

Look at the mullets!!

Paul returned and now runs lassiders or whatever it is called.

Toadfish is still in it but he cut his rats tail off and become a lawyer!