Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

Len Cnut

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I actually remember Toadfish's brother: Stonefish.

I have been trying to erase that part of my memory for years and it will not go. 

Haha, I'd forgotten him. He was like a criminal and Toadie wanting to follow in his footsteps, right? Their mother was really ugly and loud too. Can't remember her name. I think it ended in -ie or -y.

Just now, Lio said:

Haha, I'd forgotten him. He was like a criminal and Toadie wanting to follow in his footsteps, right? Their mother was really ugly and loud too. Can't remember her name. I think it ended in -ie or -y.

Bogan family who arrived in a camper fan and lowered the house prices as I recall. 

Just now, Len Cnut said:

How the fuckin' hell do yous remember this shit, its all coming flooding back to me now :lol:  Toadie!  The name Morag kinda sticks in my mind.

Is Morag not Home and Away?

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Probably, fuck knows! :lol:

I think she is actually still in Home and Away come to think of it!

Does anyone remember Paul having a threesome with ''the twins'', one of the twins being Natalia Umbrulia or whatever her name is? I remember that well as I accidentally taped an episode over the start of the Paris PPV, so whenever I watched the Paris PPV I had this episode of Neighbours. Natalia Umbrulia was working in a building site. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think she is actually still in Home and Away come to think of it!

Does anyone remember Paul having a threesome with ''the twins'', one of the twins being Natalia Umbrulia or whatever her name is? I remember that well as I accidentally taped an episode over the start of the Paris PPV, so whenever I watched the Paris PPV I had this episode of Neighbours. Natalia Umbrulia was working in a building site. 

I vaguely remember her being in it, she was fit as fuck.  I remember some kind of incest storyline too?  I can't really remember it but Alf Stewart comes in and this lads slipping his sister one on the sofa and he lets out one of those delightful Aussie exclaimations like 'HOGANS GHOST!' or whatever :lol:  Who is Hogan anyway? :lol:

EDIT:  Thats Home & Away actually!

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's topics like this that make the underlining thread status of "HOT!" inappropriate lol.

P.S. Neighbours and Home & Away and Coronation Street suck hard. Shortland Street is where it's at ladies.

I always used to wonder why the fuck they sounded like that until I realised that's what a New Zealand accent sounds like. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, my Mum used to watch that!  All I remember is the theme tune though...there's mention of the words sadness and happiness in there somewhere if I recall correctly.

I always remember it being on at midday when I would come home from school for lunch. Again, all I can remember is the theme tune too.

Another thing that I always remember is that they used to show The Flintstones on BBC before Neighbours started. I was properly wounded when they screened the first Neighbours episode. Like what the fuck? Put my cartoon back on you cunts! :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I always remember it being on at midday when I would come home from school for lunch. Again, all I can remember is the theme tune too.

Another thing that I always remember is that they used to show The Flintstones on BBC before Neighbours started. I was properly wounded when they screened the first Neighbours episode. Like what the fuck? Put my cartoon back on you cunts! :lol: 

I remember it was like cartoons right up until 5:30pm?  I was never a big Flintstones kids though I must say.  More sort of Ghostbusters and Ninja Turtles.

Isn't it weird how every failing British sitcom used to end up in Australia?  Like when ratings started to drop you had Alf Garnett in Austrailia, Love Thy Neighbour in Austrailia, On the Buses in Austrailia (don't quote that last one!).  It seems that sitcoms went to Austrailia to die.

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

For some reason we imported our soaps from USA, Dallas and Falcon Crest springs to mind. 

We had those over here too.  America tended to like, sling us the shit that no one liked over there, old git stuff like Matlock and fuckin' Columbo...I must say I like Columbo, Peter Falk was a G.

Just now, SoulMonster said:

For some reason we imported our soaps from USA, Dallas and Falcon Crest springs to mind. 

We had those too but I think they're too polished for our tastes. We like a little more scum in our soaps. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

We had those too but I think they're too polished for our tastes. We like a little more scum in our soaps. :lol: 

Yeah I seem to remember they were glossy. I think English soaps would have been more in our taste, too. Scrubby English people stealing stuff and swearing. We'd like that.

20 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yeah I seem to remember they were glossy. I think English soaps would have been more in our taste, too. Scrubby English people stealing stuff and swearing. We'd like that.

Scrubby, yes, thats it, scrubby, a lot of scrubbers in England :lol:

33 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I remember it was like cartoons right up until 5:30pm? 

It was The Broom Cupboard up until 17:35 if I recall and then The Filntstones until the news was on at 18:00. Neighbours took over that 25 minute slot.

Tell you what though. I'm amazed at how much I can remember from that long ago yet I don't even know what I had for dinner yesterday. :lol: 

Edit: Fuck me that was October 27th 1986!!!!!! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Scrubby, yes, thats it, scrubby, a lot of scrubbers in England :lol:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scrubby

Dirty ugly people saying 'cunt' a lot and talking in weird dialects before they "nick" something, get pissed, stab someone, and then go in an allay to fuck other dirty, ugly people. Sounds definitely more interesting than 'Dallas'.